Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Warlock, Give us the scoop! With your seat beside Bill, I'm sure you have info and rumors to pass along, even if you have to start a new thread.

Well, what I heard did not come from Bill. I was just listening in on a conversation. I'll have to wait and see like everyone else. Every time I start a thread it get closed, so the odds are not with me.

Edited by Warlock

Spring practice starts April 30th and runs through May 11. There is 90-95 varsity players working out. Coach U hopes to have a scrimmage either the first friday or the last day of spring practice. Lets see how this turns out.

It would be nice to have a scrimmage during the spring this year considering we didnt have one last year.

Heard today that the 90-95 players working out may really be the 4th period of workouts for anyone and everyone. Does anyone know if this is the case?

That would be the case.

And as for spring scrimmage last year, it would have been interesting with the only two quarterbacks not participating in spring workouts lol.