MBA

Footballfan15

Knowing the folks at BA, I would not be surprised. Classy way in handling Tom Moore...NOT!!!! Batts, you were not even there when this occurred.

Just out of curiosity and I can see I risk being called a really mean name, were you there?

Edited by USA1

Wow, don't get so angry. I must have hit pretty close to a target. It is ironic that you try so hard to hurt my feelings with your "ignorant fool" comment. You always whine, cry and condemn people when they call you a name on the wrestling board like "Loosierdad". That would pretty much make you a hypocrite.

I said that you do not know if I was there or not during the Tom Moore days. Saying that I have a son atttending Brentwood Academy does not back up your statement. So, consider THAT a fact that you misrepresented. Unless you can back it up...can you?..didn't think so :angry:

Facts have never been misrepresented, and yes, you were not at BA when the Tom Moore incident occured. Your son only started last year. :lol:

Just out of curiosity and I can see I risk being called a really mean name, were you there?

Know many of the coaches and parents from the school at that time and now. Many of the parents agreed thinking they were bringing back the legend, however, it took him all this time before he won a state. When Tom took over the program, it was going down. Making the championships in multiple years during Tom's tenure was a miracle and a superb coaching job. That can not be questioned. When he got the boot, after being told Coach F. would not return when he accpeted the job, the talent level was coming back up. This can not be disputed.

Which one are you, the mother or the father? Batts and USA1 change up.

Edited by hoosierdad

Facts have never been misrepresented, and yes, you were not at BA when the Tom Moore incident occured. Your son only started last year. :angry:

You are wrong. I have kids in high school and middle school. But, I guess you had to come up with some sort of guess. Plus I am an alumn that has been around before and during the Tom Moore days. If I was USA1 you would be even more wrong because he is a long time employee of BA (I'm pretty sure).

It was wise not to bother defending your name calling hypocrisy.

Edited by Batts

You are wrong. I have kids in high school and middle school. But, I guess you had to come up with some sort of guess. Plus I am an alumn that has been around before and during the Tom Moore days. If I was USA1 you would be even more wrong because he is a long time employee of BA (I'm pretty sure).

It was wise not to bother defending your name calling hypocrisy.

As I stated, your son just started at BA last year. I am not wrong on this. You and your spouse use the Batts and USA1 name. Your post from last wrestling season bear this out. If you consider the father as being employed because his son wrestles for BA and he assists, so be it.

I am through with you on this. You just want to argue as usual. The facts are what they are and they have not been disputed. Go back to the wrestling board & post about your son and of what you know. Here you are wrong!

As I stated, your son just started at BA last year. I am not wrong on this. You and your spouse use the Batts and USA1 name. Your post from last wrestling season bear this out. If you consider the father as being employed because his son wrestles for BA and he assists, so be it.

I am through with you on this. You just want to argue as usual. The facts are what they are and they have not been disputed. Go back to the wrestling board & post about your son and of what you know. Here you are wrong!

You know, I thought maybe you were mistaken, but now I realize that you are a liar. You have exploited the fact that you can type anything you want without accountablility. You have my permission to state my name if you know who I am. Now is the time to back up your "Fact". I know you are guessing. I can't wait to hear you name the person that has been at BA for one year that has a son that wrestles - that you say is me. It will really boggle my mind when you explain how you know that my wife or husband (you weren't really clear on that) is USA1. Time to back up your facts. How do you know all of this? Please present your evidence and prove you aren't a liar. I have never even stated that my son wrestles. I dare you to produce a post that said that my son wrestles. I think you may be lying once again. I don't know who you are, but I now know you are a liar.

Edited by Batts

You know, I thought maybe you were mistaken, but now I realize that you are a liar. You have exploited the fact that you can type anything you want without accountablility. You have my permission to state my name if you know who I am. Now is the time to back up your "Fact". I know you are guessing. I can't wait to hear you name the person that has been at BA for one year that has a son that wrestles - that you say is me. It will really boggle my mind when you explain how you know that my wife or husband (you weren't really clear on that) is USA1. Time to back up your facts. How do you know all of this? Please present your evidence and prove you aren't a liar. I have never even stated that my son wrestles. I dare you to produce a post that said that my son wrestles. I think you may be lying once again. I don't know who you are, but I now know you are a liar.

Liar Liar pants on fire. You sound like a child. In fact, I see red dots in your eyes. You know you are the wrestlers parent from earlier post on this message board last year during the HVAC. I do not want to name the child, I thought you would have had more class, but than again, that was only for a second. As for having a child at BA for one year, you are lying, never said that, said your son started at BA last year, that would make it 1.5 years. You and USA 1 defended a BA middle school wrestler last year even posting a match on this message board. Do you remember. Unfortunately, last years boards have been deleted.

You know it and I know it and everybody knows it.

P.S. Why do you think somebody asked you how C. was doing?

Liar Liar pants on fire. You sound like a child. In fact, I see red dots in your eyes. You know you are the wrestlers parent from earlier post on this message board last year during the HVAC. I do not want to name the child, I thought you would have had more class, but than again, that was only for a second. As for having a child at BA for one year, you are lying, never said that, said your son started at BA last year, that would make it 1.5 years. You and USA 1 defended a BA middle school wrestler last year even posting a match on this message board. Do you remember. Unfortunately, last years boards have been deleted.

You know it and I know it and everybody knows it.

P.S. Why do you think somebody asked you how C. was doing?

I remember someone accusing me of being Carlos, but they were wrong. The reason was that I defended little Carlos. Is that what you call a "fact"? An accusation from last year from somone that you do not know and you want to talk about class? First of all little Carlos has been at BA for 2.5 years (you are right on the money so far) and I have posted on the football board more than wrestling. I have never even seen big Carlos at a football game (I am a former BA football player and have a son on the varsity football team). I can't imagine Carlos posting mostly in football just to try and throw you off. Bottom line you suspect that I am Carlos, but you represent it as fact. Cbg, who you referred to earlier and one of the people who you have argued with on the board, asked about Carlos. He may have thought that I was Carlos - I don't know. However, he did not represent a "fact" based on a suspicion like you do. You can say anything you want on this board and you do.

Edited by Batts

I remember someone accusing me of being Carlos, but they were wrong. The reason was that I defended little Carlos. Is that what you call a "fact"? An accusation from last year from somone that you do not know and you want to talk about class? First of all little Carlos has been at BA for 2.5 years (you are right on the money so far) and I have posted on the football board more than wrestling. I have never even seen big Carlos at a football game (I am a former BA football player and have a son on the varsity football team). I can't imagine Carlos posting mostly in football just to try and throw you off. Bottom line you suspect that I am Carlos, but you represent it as fact. Cbg, who you referred to earlier and one of the people who you have argued with on the board, asked about Carlos. He may have thought that I was Carlos - I don't know. However, he did not represent a "fact" based on a suspicion like you do. You can say anything you want on this board and you do.

Facts are facts and I have not been disputed. You know, I know and everyboby else knows who you are. Let this go. This is about Coach R. who got dismissed from MBA. You wanted to come on here and defend BA. You have not. Let it be. I know who you are and you do to. Don't try to hide. You outed yourself before on a previous message board. Don't get upset with me. It is what it is!!!!!

Edited by hoosierdad

Hoosierdad........this has been going on for over a month. Please take some prozac and sit down. Coach Rutledge is a great man, father and leader, and bigger things than HS football coaching at MBA are in store for him, just as bigger things were in store for Tom Moore in the BA incident. Let sleeping dogs lie, as they aren't going to change. Sometimes, change is good for everyone. "Outing" folks on this board is pretty bad if they are trying to keep their profile low. I noticed you came on here in Sept '06, and am trying to get a feel for why you are bringing these types of problems on the board past just discussion and debate. It is evident you are an avid MBA fan. Outside of being tied to BA, I am an MBA fan as well. I have never seen an MBA person get as irate and attempting to prove folks on this board wrong, as well as outing folks as you in the 5+ years I have been posting. Chill...........