South Pittsburg vs Whitwell on Friday

Fowl Raoul

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you get on here and talk trash about every team around here and we don't know who your team is? I haven't seen too much bragging only facts.

Well if your half as "good" as you say you are, you would know that good teams don't brag about beating awful teams. You get on here saying that you'll blow them out of the gym and "I hope starky gets 10 dunks," and you hope you "shalck" Whitwell, wel, you SHOULD! They're one of the worst tams in the state. You all (South Pitt) play the most awful teams you can find and you start acting like you're big and bad when you manage to pull out a .500 record. Get over your self. What your doing is retarded... Here. Why don't you do this: Beat a good team (of course you would have to schedule one first,) then you can come on here and brag all you want... But thinking your hard because you beat teams like Whitwell, Sale Creek, Bord Cristian, CCA, and Marion County is getting old. You're making yourself look even more retarded than you already are.

Hey Rangerbook, are you a Unaka PowerRanger? You are right these other SP people need to quit bragging about beating teams in our county. What are we thinking wanting to get some county bragging rights. I don't think anyone on here said SP was great, but they are the best in the county. You need to go play with your red and blue PowerRangers. Go, go, go PowerRangers, go, go, go PowerRangers. Don't bother any of us and we will not bother you. You are beginning to sound alot like that Slick Richard that we have all grown to hate.

Hey Rangerbook, are you a Unaka PowerRanger? You are right these other SP people need to quit bragging about beating teams in our county. What are we thinking wanting to get some county bragging rights. I don't think anyone on here said SP was great, but they are the best in the county. You need to go play with your red and blue PowerRangers. Go, go, go PowerRangers, go, go, go PowerRangers. Don't bother any of us and we will not bother you. You are beginning to sound alot like that Slick Richard that we have all grown to hate.

Getem Geno. This "Power" Ranger guy does sound alot like Slick Rick.

The pirates will win by alot if The out of Control Bandit is playing defense like he can. He is a very good defender. This is the key to a victory. If this happens the pirates will win by 20+ this time

You are a very dumb person. Rangerbook, I don't think anyone has said anything about SP being the greatest team ever or whatever you said. All Sp does is play the teams that are in their District and they are required to play and Marion County is their biggest rivalry and money game so I don't know why you are trying to somehow make a pointless idea.

The pirates will win by alot if The out of Control Bandit is playing defense like he can. He is a very good defender. This is the key to a victory. If this happens the pirates will win by 20+ this time

Hey geno, what is your problem with the name calling. Like I said before, you must be a kid, because only them do ignorant things like that. "The out of control bandit" What is that supposed to mean? Give it a break, you worthless piece of Crap.

Where is this game going to be played and what time? Due to some last minute problems the old ball coach will not be going to the game I was scheduled to go to. I may try to Drop by this game.

The game will be at WHS girls at 6 and boys at 7:30 Central......girls JV 3:30 and boys JV 4:30........Im sure coach phillips is amused at some of these comments about their schedule.......they play who they have to as has been stated you cant control who is in your district/region....just play the game and leave the coacht trash talk to the has beens...good luck to both teams

Come on now chosen1. There is a difference between being an out of control bandit and what you are calling me. You are a good defender from the few times I have seen you play. You have alot of hustle and play with emotion. Im not bashing you dude. You are just so quick and fast it looks out of control at times. You keep up the good work though and go beat the tiggers tonight. Goodluck to you and your team.

Come on Whitwell fans, Fowl Raoul asks where are you guys at? Fowl Raoul says the Whitwell fans need to come out of hiding. Where is Tigerinsania?

You rang? :ph34r: I suppose it is my duty to take up for all the sorry Whitwell fans that won't defend our team from the attacks from these crazy :blink: SP people. So, here goes:

Round 1 of the Valley Wars went to the Pirates. They gained my permission to build a new gym. Congratulations! How's that working out for ya? :P However, Round 2 is tonight, and it's time to take back what belongs to us. I'm not sure what that is, so any suggestions would be helpful.

The "Out of Control Bandit" (as the loving fans from SP call him--wow, what great fans) will get controlled tonight. Starkey will have no dunks and he knows it. Guarantee a layup on any breakaways because he knows the outcome of going up for dunks in the Tiger's Den!

The Prediction: The MIGHTY TIGERS (They're great, except for bballstud2008!) win this one and take back what belongs to them (whatever that is)! WHS: 77, SP 64 :thumb: