Upperman @ Livingston

King21

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(King21 @ Jan 13 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826331157[/snapback]

With LA coming off 2 big wins, can the hot LA team make it 3 in a very good district matchup. Dunn amazed me tonight, as he has all year. Can Upperman come into Hogeye and win?

Upperman will win. They should not have a problem handling the LA pressure. Good luck Bees

QUOTE(ForLoveOfTheGame @ Jan 14 2007 - 12:34 AM) 826331404[/snapback]

Chase Dunn puts up 35 in this one to help the Wildcats win the game 69-65...

I was just looking at the Upperman schedule and I don't see any scores on there that I would consider extremely intimidating(excluding Jackson Co). Looks like in the past few weeks they have been a lot like LA in just doing enough to win. Game, you are right 35 out of Dunn wouldn't be out of the realm, but mid to upper 20's I would expect. He is truly an outstanding player. It is a shame the kid is not about 6'3" because I'll guarantee the mailman wouldn't be able to put all his letters in the mailbox. Go LA.

QUOTE(ballin out of control @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826331239[/snapback]

Upperman by 10 LA is good but i give the bees this one if they will contain dunn it will be easy but if not they got a good hard night

LA would be tough even without Dunn. There are several bench players that are really good. It won't be a walk for Upperman in any case if LA is playing like I know they can play and I have seen them play. I think LA will win but it will be close.

Wildcat 1970

QUOTE(bubblegum99 @ Jan 15 2007 - 10:48 AM) 826332426[/snapback]

I was just looking at the Upperman schedule and I don't see any scores on there that I would consider extremely intimidating(excluding Jackson Co). Looks like in the past few weeks they have been a lot like LA in just doing enough to win. Game, you are right 35 out of Dunn wouldn't be out of the realm, but mid to upper 20's I would expect. He is truly an outstanding player. It is a shame the kid is not about 6'3" because I'll guarantee the mailman wouldn't be able to put all his letters in the mailbox. Go LA.

Well now you say he couldn't. I agree Baxter hasn't played anybody and I think if the Cat's go down there hungry and get after them Bees they should win. It's time to step it up Wildcats just like you did against Smith Co. and Cleveland.

Upperman SOS ranking is 99th..............LA's is 3rd in all of 2A. Means very little or does it ? I believe it means alot. The Cat's have had to play hard every night out. And this will be just another game to them. The Bees will have to turn their game up a notch or these young Wildcats will run and gun them out of the gym.