Tornado Duals

pantheon

QUOTE(cbg @ Jan 18 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826336052[/snapback]

takedown42,

Why are you trying to stir the pot, all the boy was trying to do is get good competition. What rules are you talking about, who is going to enforce the rules?

FYI, people are going to attack you for broadcasting information that they have posted on this message board.

PS If this did happen will the TSSAA follow up and punish anyone?

if you want more competition then move up north, stop breaking the rules here in tn.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soms @ Jan 18 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826336081[/snapback]

cbg (Checks & Balances God),

By examining your posts (whether FB or rasslin) you certainly love keeping TN in check. Between you and a few others to the south and SW, we had better compete tough, and certainly behave ourselves meekly & mildly .

If you don't do anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.

Why are you attacking cbg, there was a question posed and you totally skirted it. But than again, you go by your own rules regardless of how it impacts everybody else. Keep it up, it will come full circle.

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826335535[/snapback]

This team is hand picked. Team Praetorian is the beginning of Team Tennessee minus baylor/mccallie boys. It is made up of some of the best in the state including

Calloway BA

Cox Page

Stokes Page

Hoop BMS

Hooker Prae

Pinkstaff Prae

Luster Ga

Calyce Ortale 75 MBA was suppost to go but got hurt.

The finals match did come down to the last match and had Praetorian not given up 2 forfeits or had Ortale not gotten hurt they would of won.

Limi,

If your going to give credit to the team, give credit to all the team members that wrestled in this tournament. This was an outstanding team effort and your post above gives the implication that those not listed are not recognized as "some of the best in the state". Remember, kids look at CoachT also and when they see team members listed, and their name isn't on that list, they feel as though they aren't worthy or part of the success.

QUOTE(bewhoyouis @ Jan 18 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826336084[/snapback]

Carlos is an 8th grader at Brentwood Academy and they have already finished their middle school season. Therfore, he is eligible to move up to the varsity as an 8th grader, because the middle school and high school are under the same roof and principal.

What you have stated is correct, Carlos can move up to High School because his middle school is on the same campus as the high school. However, you did not answer the question. Can a wrestler wrestle varsity while at the same time wrestle middle school if his name has been turned into the TSSAA. Does anybody know the answer to this? I hope for Carlos' sake he hasn't done anything wrong. Carlos is an excellent wrestler and would not want to see him penalized. I doubt the TSSAA would do much for they are too busy preparing for the Supreme Court and its battle with BA.

What is the ruling here?

H-dad,

You lost me on the "full circle" thing,,,, BUT I'm sure I've made mistakes, no... I know I have. BUT, when I personally learn what is clearly stated in the rule books, I folow them. So far, no one has expressed any concerns over some unofficial scrimmage matches - but you and a couple of others. I assure you there will be more of these occurances till my boys are in HS. They need to feel the pain and be prepared... even if it is unofficial and/or exhibition.

QUOTE(soms @ Jan 18 2007 - 09:20 AM) 826336140[/snapback]

H-dad,

You lost me on the "full circle" thing,,,, BUT I'm sure I've made mistakes, no... I know I have. BUT, when I personally learn what is clearly stated in the rule books, I folow them. So far, no one has expressed any concerns over some unofficial scrimmage matches - but you and a couple of others. I assure you there will be more of these occurances till my boys are in HS. They need to feel the pain and be prepared... even if it is unofficial and/or exhibition.

soms,

The first thing that you need to understand is the TSSAA is the law and while we may not like them everyone must follow their rules if they are going to compete in Tennessee.

Your middle school wrestlers are probably ok if they wrestle against any high school team in Tennessee during the official TSSAA high school season but the high school team is the one that will be in trouble.

If someone turns in those high school teams that had "INFORMAL" practice matches with your middle school wrestlers there will be eligibility questions to answer. The TSSAA will not go out and search for violations but if another coach reads what you posted they can turn in the high school teams for violations.

If your wrestlers pull this stunt again don't be shocked if the TSSAA and Uncle Ronnie go after the freshmen eligibility of your middle school wrestlers. IMO, your team will receive a call or letter for a TSSAA official as they do monitor this site.

QUOTE(soms @ Jan 18 2007 - 09:20 AM) 826336140[/snapback]

H-dad,

Soms,

Keep doing what you are doing. The day you get a wrestler in trouble because you could care less about the rules will be the day you will wake up. It is my understanding that once you submit a wrestlers name to TSSAA, they can not wrestle middle schools kids, period. You keep wrestling them so your sons can get the competition, however, when the TSSAA comes calling and penalizes the other wrestler, they will be coming to you. TSSAA can not do anything to you because you are not part of their association, I guess that is why you don't care. This will come full circle.

I appreciate your bringing that to my attention H-dad. It almost appears you will be directing a retaliation or something. The situation has had nearly 2500 lookers, so we should know something about the statis of Ryan and Oakland soon enough. I'm sure you are hopeful that all is well for them now and in the future. We'll see what happens and perhaps we will all understand better what you mean by "full circle."

QUOTE(soms @ Jan 18 2007 - 09:50 AM) 826336205[/snapback]

I appreciate your bringing that to my attention H-dad. It almost appears you will be directing a retaliation or something. The situation has had nearly 2500 lookers, so we should know something about the statis of Ryan and Oakland soon enough. I'm sure you are hopeful that all is well for them now and in the future. We'll see what happens and perhaps we will all understand better what you mean by "full circle."

We'll see. I will not retaliate for I am not involved in this situation. I am only looking out for the best interest of the kids. See, you don't care. It's all about you. You will not get in trouble becuase you are not in the TSSAA. I will bet that when you get a wrestler in trouble, they are going to come looking for you. You believe the rules are made to be broken. My point is, you will be held accountable whether it's the TSSAA or not. Is this retaliation, that's for you to decide. However, you may want to consider what's best for everyone, not just your selfish self.

Make that 2501 as I looked on today.

P.S. Glad to see you are not impersonating anybody today. Just when I think you have stooped to the lowest, you pull something like this. Keep it up, you make Smyrna and the Sharpshooters proud.

P.S.S. Since when did you become the spokesman for the Ref's tournament and Brad Fiscus? I did not realize you were a refree. Maybe that explains some of your positions.