Saints @ Bears

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(reaction @ Jan 15 2007 - 02:01 PM) 826332671[/snapback]

Go Saints!

I want the winner of this game to win the Super Bowl either way.

Me too just because I root for the NFC in all superbowls, and it would be nice to see the Saints in the SB after last year, and also I wouldn't mind either Colts or the Pats in the SB...I would like to see the Colts in it just for Dungy and Manning's sake, and on the flip side it would be something to see the Pats in their because today in this era of football it's so hard to establish a dynasty like the Pats have done and is accomplishing right now...

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Jan 15 2007 - 05:43 PM) 826332908[/snapback]

I just hope Reggie does not take another hit like he did last week.

If he does the only way he'll recall this game is watching high lights...

To those who say Rex is horrible...untrue. He has horrible games (and last week was not one of them) but is actually a pretty good QB that his teammates are behind 100% even though he struggles with consistancy. Manning has what...1 TD and 5 INT's in the post season but no one is calling him a loser. It's all perception produced largely by the media and based very little on reality.

I'm more concerned about the Bear's line play. The offensive line is going to have to keep pressure off of Grossman much better than last week and the D will have to pressure Brees or he and Bush are going to tear up the vulnerable underneath seams of the Cover 2 that Lovie seems to prefer.

Personally I would love to see a 21 year reunion of the Bears/Patriots Super Bowl....preferrably with same outcome as the last time

QUOTE(Lions4ever @ Jan 16 2007 - 07:17 AM) 826333449[/snapback]

To those who say Rex is horrible...untrue. He has horrible games (and last week was not one of them) but is actually a pretty good QB that his teammates are behind 100% even though he struggles with consistancy. Manning has what...1 TD and 5 INT's in the post season but no one is calling him a loser. It's all perception produced largely by the media and based very little on reality.

I'm more concerned about the Bear's line play. The offensive line is going to have to keep pressure off of Grossman much better than last week and the D will have to pressure Brees or he and Bush are going to tear up the vulnerable underneath seams of the Cover 2 that Lovie seems to prefer.

Personally I would love to see a 21 year reunion of the Bears/Patriots Super Bowl....preferrably with same outcome as the last time

Your right he isn't horrible, this is really his first full season as a starter...He's a young qb who is going to have his ups and downs as is any qb...I remember when Manning was young just coming into the NFL he led the league in Int's I know more than 1 season...But after he matures in a qb and the bears treat him right he should end up being a pretty good qb in the long run...