Adamsville vs. Riverside

lacybsmom

1-12-07 Adamsville vs. Riversides Lady Panthers. Demieka Mitchell scores 30 points. Riverside wins 56-52. As usual players shake hands with other team, and a Riverside player approaches Adamsville Coach and he turns and walks off the court without shaking hands with anyone. You should be ashamed of your self Todd McGee. You should apologize to both teams for your bad sportsmanship. What kind of an example to you set for kids with this poor behavior?

QUOTE(lacybsmom @ Jan 14 2007 - 06:26 PM) 826331866[/snapback]

1-12-07 Adamsville vs. Riversides Lady Panthers. Demieka Mitchell scores 30 points. Riverside wins 56-52. As usual players shake hands with other team, and a Riverside player approaches Adamsville Coach and he turns and walks off the court without shaking hands with anyone. You should be ashamed of your self Todd McGee. You should apologize to both teams for your bad sportsmanship. What kind of an example to you set for kids with this poor behavior?

Are you from Riverside or Adamsville? I was trying to find someone to ask some questions about Adamsville. If so send me a private message.

QUOTE(lacybsmom @ Jan 14 2007 - 06:26 PM) 826331866[/snapback]

I'm glad i'm not the only one that saw that.. I had to ask someone did they see what just happened??..It was very disrespectful..It made himself and Adamsville look bad!!

Guest panther_chick07

QUOTE(jaj @ Jan 15 2007 - 10:03 PM) 826333164[/snapback]

I'm glad i'm not the only one that saw that.. I had to ask someone did they see what just happened??..It was very disrespectful..It made himself and Adamsville look bad!!

First of all this is Dameika Mitchell and i want to say thanks for commenting on my 30 pt. score. And i'm glad other people seen that to. It did make Adamsville look very bad on their coaches behalf. I just can't wait until we play them there. Hopefully they will be more respectful this time.

Because I stay fly, no lie, you know this...BALLIN!!!

QUOTE(panther_chick07 @ Jan 16 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826333806[/snapback]

First of all this is Dameika Mitchell and i want to say thanks for commenting on my 30 pt. score. And i'm glad other people seen that to. It did make Adamsville look very bad on their coaches behalf. I just can't wait until we play them there. Hopefully they will be more respectful this time.

Meeka its me Lacy B.s Mom. DUH. I am so proud of ALL you Lady Panthers. GO BIG BLUE! Show some sportsmanship even though THEY dont. Love ya

QUOTE(panther_chick07 @ Jan 16 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826333806[/snapback]

[/quoteu

u tell them gurl

First of all congratulations on a great season so far for the ladys' team at Riverside. You guys have a very nice facility and do a good job when visitors come to your gym. This district is very competitive more so than a lot of people realize and it to be expected that in tough physical games where something important is on the line that tempers may flare. Take for instance the incident late in the 4th quarter in the Tuesday's night game with TCA where the double technical was called. In the heat of that moment a little chest bumping event occurred from one Lady Panther due in likelyhood to the intensity of this game. Certainly that would not be considered Sportsmanlike conduct. It is regrettable that it happened and most would overlook this and consider this as one of those things that occur in intense games. Respect and sportmanship is a twosided coin. Both teams need to Respect each other. The girls at TCA had no malicious intent nor neither do we believe that was the case with the ladys from Riverside. We think our district is as good as any other in the state and you guys are a big reason why as well as Adamsville, JCS, Madison, and Scott's Hill. Continued good success and we look forward to seeeing another good game with you at our gym

QUOTE(tcaladylionsfan @ Jan 18 2007 - 11:34 AM) 826336390[/snapback]

First of all congratulations on a great season so far for the ladys' team at Riverside. You guys have a very nice facility and do a good job when visitors come to your gym. This district is very competitive more so than a lot of people realize and it to be expected that in tough physical games where something important is on the line that tempers may flare. Take for instance the incident late in the 4th quarter in the Tuesday's night game with TCA where the double technical was called. In the heat of that moment a little chest bumping event occurred from one Lady Panther due in likelyhood to the intensity of this game. Certainly that would not be considered Sportsmanlike conduct. It is regrettable that it happened and most would overlook this and consider this as one of those things that occur in intense games. Respect and sportmanship is a twosided coin. Both teams need to Respect each other. The girls at TCA had no malicious intent nor neither do we believe that was the case with the ladys from Riverside. We think our district is as good as any other in the state and you guys are a big reason why as well as Adamsville, JCS, Madison, and Scott's Hill. Continued good success and we look forward to seeeing another good game with you at our gym

My comment was about an ADULT. A player went to shake hands with an ADULT HEAD COACH and he refused and left the court without shaking hands with anyone. How do our children/players learn this behavior?FROM ADULTS!