cosby high school

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826347061[/snapback]

The King says that the King has a 1983 Honda Ascott VT500 for sale. The King says that Slick Rick should give the King a price on this beautiful bike.

Gut Wrench Gary would be interested in this bike, especially for the summer time. My Hummer takes entirely to much gas. I could save a few dollars. Give me your email or number so I can call about this bike. King, why do you think these Cosby people don't want the Gut Wrench to come and help coach? Gut Wrench Gary could turn these into men.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:09 PM) 826348203[/snapback]

The King says that Slick Rick gets the first bid on this bike. Slick Rick is the King's friend. The King doesn't know Gut Wrench Gary that well, but the King thinks he's pretty cool. If Slick Rick doesn't make a bid on the bike, then Gut Wrench Gary gets to name his price.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick has said on here before that he already has a crouch rocket. I doubt Slick Richard will be purchasing The King's bike. Therefore The King needs to let me make a bid on it.

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 27 2007 - 02:03 PM) 826348198[/snapback]

Gut Wrench Gary would be interested in this bike, especially for the summer time. My Hummer takes entirely to much gas. I could save a few dollars. Give me your email or number so I can call about this bike. King, why do you think these Cosby people don't want the Gut Wrench to come and help coach? Gut Wrench Gary could turn these CosbyMuffins.jpg" border="0" alt="IPB Image" /> into men.

All those Muffin comments may be what makes Cosby people not so fond of ya there big guy! If your interested call Shelton , but I would recommend not mentioning anything to do with Gutwrench , Hummers , or muffins.

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 27 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826348198[/snapback]

Gut Wrench Gary would be interested in this bike, especially for the summer time. My Hummer takes entirely to much gas. I could save a few dollars. Give me your email or number so I can call about this bike. King, why do you think these Cosby people don't want the Gut Wrench to come and help coach? Gut Wrench Gary could turn these CosbyMuffins.jpg" border="0" alt="IPB Image" /> into men.

Cosby people and Cosby school only have time for improvement No time to argue or listen to people like You! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!!!! Muffins we AIN'T!!!

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 28 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826349250[/snapback]

Cosby people and Cosby school only have time for improvement No time to argue or listen to people like You! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!!!! Muffins we AIN'T!!!

i agree i am not a muffin and we are improving right now,hitting the weights hard and running to get faster so someone can break the 4.5 barrier jody and cody set last year.I'm looking forward to whoever the new coach is maybe they can help us with whatever it was we lacked last season.

QUOTE(cosbyfootball#1 @ Jan 28 2007 - 05:28 PM) 826349257[/snapback]

i agree i am not a muffin and we are improving right now,hitting the weights hard and running to get faster so someone can break the 4.5 barrier jody and cody set last year.I'm looking forward to whoever the new coach is maybe they can help us with whatever it was we lacked last season.

Glad to hear from you cosbyfootball#1 Keep on running and lifting weights and your team will prevail!!!! Cosby faithful are standing behind you 110%! Don't listen to people on here who try to put you down! There is no time to listen to them just keep on working and YOU and the TEAM will FLY HIGH!!!! I hope we can get a coach to accent the team too!!!!! Just remember you have to believe in YOURSELF as well as in your TEAM and COACHES!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 28 2007 - 02:34 PM) 826349260[/snapback]

Glad to hear from you cosbyfootball#1 Keep on running and lifting weights and your team will prevail!!!! Cosby faithful are standing behind you 110%! Don't listen to people on here who try to put you down! There is no time to listen to them just keep on working and YOU and the TEAM will FLY HIGH!!!! I hope we can get a coach to accent the team too!!!!! Just remember you have to believe in YOURSELF as well as in your TEAM and COACHES!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Thank you for that,i'm glad to see people supporting us and i promise next year will be a good season for the eagle faithful.You probably don't know who i am but i'm promising coach a 4.4 in the spring during the combine and i hope to be pretty tough at WR for you all!

QUOTE(cosbyfootball#1 @ Jan 28 2007 - 05:43 PM) 826349272[/snapback]

Thank you for that,i'm glad to see people supporting us and i promise next year will be a good season for the eagle faithful.You probably don't know who i am but i'm promising coach a 4.4 in the spring during the combine and i hope to be pretty tough at WR for you all!

I may not know you on here but I am pretty sure I know you when you get out on that field! I have two boys on that team if you look at my avatar and name on here you will know who I am! Even the h20 part should tell you something because one of the water girls is also mine! I have faith in you that you can do 4.4 if not better! Keep the faith young man if you blieve in it you can achieve it!!!!!!!!!!GO EAGLES!!!!!!! Keep the other boys faith up even though we have lost a coach! The future looks good Shelton will find someone to help!!!!!

QUOTE(bulldog2200 @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826346663[/snapback]

coach shelton, why are you needing another coach? did somebody else retire.

Report: Stiles out at Cosby

By SETH BUTLER

NPT Sports Writer

COSBY – The Cosby High School Eagles football program will be on the search for another assistant coach this off-season.

A Cosby High School source told the Newport Plain Talk on Thursday evening that veteran assistant coach Wayne Stiles tendered his resignation to head coach Tyler Shelton last week.

Stiles has a long history in coaching with numerous stops among the prep and collegiate levels. Prior to becoming the Cosby head coach in the mid-1990s, Stiles made numerous stops on the prep level. Prior to his stints on the prep level, Stiles was an assistant at his alma mater at the University of Tennessee.

Stiles served as a recruiter on the staff of head coach Bill Battle from 1972-75.

QUOTE(cosbyfootball#1 @ Jan 28 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826349257[/snapback]

There is a boy or 2 that can hit the 4.5 or better just keep an eye out you may miss it.