bigbigguy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WrestleSBA @ Jan 19 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826338113[/snapback]

Awww Stove,

You know we all miss IrishDad!

I hear that if you say his name three times in a dark room into the mirror with the water running, he will come back....

IrishDad

IrishDad

IrishDad

QUOTE(stovepipe @ Jan 18 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826337214[/snapback]

Depends on who is working the clock.

(For you now verteran Coach T members)

stove,

Is it true that Irish Dad has been hired by MBA as the new admissions director and will also help Simpson with the wrestling team? Could we see Irish Dad wearing the colors of the Big Red with that waffle iron logo on a jacket? Maybe Irish Dad will work the clock for MBA the next few years.

QUOTE(cbg @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:05 AM) 826339691[/snapback]

stove,

Is it true that Irish Dad has been hired by MBA as the new admissions director and will also help Simpson with the wrestling team? Could we see Irish Dad wearing the colors of the Big Red with that waffle iron logo on a jacket? Maybe Irish Dad will work the clock for MBA the next few years.

It is pretty funny that I have to get a phone call about a bunch of kids misbehavin on CoachT. Then I read the post and find out is is the same bunch of childish cowardly adults who seem to run this forum. I find it very sad that after three years all you have to talk about is an alleged mistake on my part. Pityful, just plain pityful. YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING THE YOUNG MEN, COACHES AND FAMILIES WHO HAVE SACRIFICED TO WORK HARD AT MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE SEASON.

But this is America where your freedom of speech is protected by our Constitution. Also it is your right to act out in a forum where you hide behind the anonimity of your keyboards typing anything that comes to your challenged little minds. But I find it very interesting that I have never had any of you "posters" make it a face to face. That I would enjoy.

To the Rigger and to all those whose use this forum constructively I wish you alL the best luck at state.

TO MY BELOVED IRISH I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF LUCK AS YOU SHOW THE BIG RED EVEN WITHOUT ME AT THE CLOCK YOU WILL CLEAN THERES. GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH...