Hampton Vs. North Greene

hamptonnumberonefan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826342406[/snapback]

Hey Slick Pujo, have you still got lil pujo doing those pushups? The King says that Slick Rick and Slick Pujo and the King need to get together and go to Ridgewood Barbeque. The King says its delicious.

Little Pujo stays busy doing alot of things, works out, plays ball and just won the Co spelling Bee. Love working with my boys.

First thing is first I have no say here nor there about the Mcclain deal nor am I a Hampton fan but "Rangerbook" who are you to get on here true or not true and judge a person you dont even know. This is a highschool sports website that kids read therefore you have no business trying to air out other peoples dirty laundry that you know nothing about which is not a sports issue it's personal so leave it at that. I believe if people wanted the facts a teenage book keeper would be the last person they would want to hear it from.

Now changing the subject to the main topic... North Greene I dont belive physically in the paint can match up with Hampton they are just to strong and more diciplined. But on the other hand North Greene is no team to overlook They was only down to Unaka by 5 going into the fourth quarter at Snavely Gymnasium.

Hampton is the type of team thats has spurts they can maybe press in against a good team who can handle the ball and score I dont think it is a good Idea but it's like a man once told me and they proved this against Unaka a team that likes to press usually does not like to be press back so I just thought I would throw that out there.

Now in order for Hampton to be a good team come tournament time they are going to have to play a good defensive game night in a night out they can not rely on Bently and Lyons night in a night out other players are going to have to step up and play such as the James kid and the Lunceford kid if they can take care of business on the defensive end in the halfcourt set I believe they will be a tough team come March.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826342406[/snapback]

Hey Slick Pujo, have you still got lil pujo doing those pushups? The King says that Slick Rick and Slick Pujo and the King need to get together and go to Ridgewood Barbeque. The King says its delicious.

This sounds like a really good idea. Slick Pujo, Slick Rick and Slick King all eating together at this barbeque joint. Where is it located? Hey, "The King" why don't you email old Slick Rick your phone number and we can talk on 3way calling with Slick Pujo. My email address is slicricricardo@yahoo.com

Did Slick King email Slick Rick a phone number? If that place does that too you then I definitely do not need to go there. I think everyone on coacht knows what happened to me when I went to the Jacket's Nest in Hartsville that time. Coach Satterfield at Trousdale is probably still mad at me over that one. I won't get into it, because I already told the story last time and it got me in trouble. Anyway, if that is a bad place then I better not go there. Old S.R. does want to meet The King though. Email me

The King says that the King will email Slick Rick once the King gets the viruses cleaned out of his computer. The King's computer is FRIED. The King has to use the internet at work. The King really should buy a new computer, because his DELL is obsolete. The King will get with Slick Rick and Slick Pujo as soon as possible and talk some serious football.