Collierville - 34 Houston - 28

CoachDelgado

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chunkypooh @ Jan 20 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826339350[/snapback]

It's obviously about the individual record, and not the team. Plus, the gaining and losing weight violates the rule of weight cutting a certain number of pounds per week. But this school has never cared much for the rules before so why would they start now?

Haha, the 'ol talk before you think game. Very nice. If you would have an ounce of clue, you would know that a 160 lber can weigh in at 162.1, placing him in the 171 weight class. Being in the 171, he would be allowed to bump up to 189. I'm sure that the weight loss rules will let him cut .1 pounds, especially if his next competition will be a whole week later!

It's obviously about the individual record, and not the team. Plus, the gaining and losing weight violates the rule of weight cutting a certain number of pounds per week. But this school has never cared much for the rules before so why would they start now?

How can anyone take a person with the screen name "chunkypooh" seriously. Be nice or Big Skillet will give you a spanking! You old crybaby!

you don't like Wright, do you?

And you base this belief on what? State some examples to back up your claim.

QUOTE(REGIONX @ Jan 21 2007 - 01:16 PM) 826339913[/snapback]

Seems this thread has brought out the rookies, who make uninformed statements just to make themselves look good. Fellas follow my lead and learn to live up to the standards. You don't want to be on jim's hit list!!!!

The return of luchador. This certainly warrants your input. Glad to see you are paying attention to Rookie Hour!! Glad to see you back. B. Wright is the baddest dog on the block, and Coach Bray you are right about weight management. If this MOron had enough stuff about them to have access to the weigh in sheet, they would know that NO rule came close to being violated. If you want to get down on the mat about weight management, bring it on.

chunkypooh?? Let's not throw stones in glass houses. If you have something to say, SAY IT!! If you have examples, PLEASE, let's hear it. Otherwise, I am going to take my boots off and enjoy some football.

I am waiting!!!

QUOTE(xtrmx @ Jan 21 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826339965[/snapback]

chunky, look what you did:

woke up luchador and spawned the birth of EVILTWIN.

Go ahead and tell them your issues. You have eluded to them on this board and voiced them in the stands

It's the EXTREME!! We know that wrestling issues are decided in the practice room and on the mat. Opinions from the stands are just that. The ignorant and misinformed ocasionally speak. Sorry, if I got on my soap box. However, I am still waiting.

QUOTE(dragon12 @ Jan 21 2007 - 02:35 PM) 826339993[/snapback]

Houston, trying to BREAK the rules? If you ever watched a Houston match, you would know that they try to make sure EVERYBODY is playing by the rules. Holmes and Delgado are two of the most rules regulated coach in the region, if not the state.

That's exactly right. You may not always agree with them, and that's okay. They do know the rules better than most. I am waiting to hear differently.