Whos going to state in single A

always a dawg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Jan 19 2007 - 08:27 PM) 826338207[/snapback]

whos going to state

This years state championship is going to be held here in West TN...it consist of THREE teams from the SAME district...First we have the Falcons of Lake Co., then we have the Vikings of Humboldt, and then the Golden Tornadoes of Union City...if anyone from the east wants to make their way to the state championship and watch your more than welcomed

QUOTE(chipper_jones_4mvp @ Jan 21 2007 - 04:30 PM) 826340026[/snapback]

Hampton,Cosby,Temple,CSAS,Nashville Christian,Culleoka,Union City,Middleton.

Cosby might not even make it out of their district if they don't watch it... And it seems like you don't know this from your picks, but a region can send two teams...

Here's what I think.

University School JC

Cloudland

Temple

Friendship Christian

Culleoka

Moore County

Union City

Lake County

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Jan 21 2007 - 06:24 PM) 826340211[/snapback]

Cosby might not even make it out of their district if they don't watch it... And it seems like you don't know this from your picks, but a region can send two teams...

Here's what I think.

University School JC

Cloudland

Temple

Friendship Christian

Culleoka

Moore County

Union City

Lake County

Trust me if you think that friendship and temple or even culleoka and moore county is goin then i NO jackson county or pickett county will go i mean jackson beat Culleoka last year when they was supposed to go to state and jackson county barley had a winnin record and jackson county took down friendship down last year in the region and pickett jus took out temple so you better look at all the teams before pickin i mean any thing can happen but i give it to jackson or pickett to go instead of friendship or culleoka