Brentwood

Wildcats5454

QUOTE(Wildcats5454 @ Jan 20 2007 - 07:09 PM) 826339284[/snapback]

Rumor has it that Brentwood is looking to make a coaching change at the end of the season. I know that they have been struggling, keeping in mind the blowout last night. Any truth to this?

Old "Mr. Rumor" has a lot of thoughts. I doubt very seriously that anyone in a capacity to make a change at Brentwood, is telling people that they are going to make a change. Most schools go through a cycle of talent after another school opens in the area and takes some of their enrollment. It took Coach King a long time to get the program going when he began, and he got out at the time that the talent was falling. Franklin went through a lull when Centennial first opened, but they have recovered nicely. Brentwood will eventually recover, but their talent is not overwhelming right now. Maybe some of the parents or fans would like a change, but I find it hard to believe that Coach Hatley isn't doing O.K.

QUOTE(13sports @ Jan 20 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826339352[/snapback]

Old "Mr. Rumor" has a lot of thoughts. I doubt very seriously that anyone in a capacity to make a change at Brentwood, is telling people that they are going to make a change. Most schools go through a cycle of talent after another school opens in the area and takes some of their enrollment. It took Coach King a long time to get the program going when he began, and he got out at the time that the talent was falling. Franklin went through a lull when Centennial first opened, but they have recovered nicely. Brentwood will eventually recover, but their talent is not overwhelming right now. Maybe some of the parents or fans would like a change, but I find it hard to believe that Coach Hatley isn't doing O.K.

Brentwood will not change coaches as long as next season, Coach Hatley is one of the sports good guys. You need to realize your tallent level has been down since Ravenwood was built so it's going to be a while before you have a 20 win season again. Dennis King is not stupid he could see what was on the horizon, Coach Hatley could also see that Independence was on the horizon , so he chose the view from Brentwood instead of Page. Do you blame him?

I find it hard to believe this rumor. I mean Hatley had been doing a great job and just sort of went into a slump the past few weeks. They are a little low on talent, but he's done a good job with what he's had. I think this was just a rumor started by a frustrated Brentwood fan after last night's massacre.

QUOTE(CHS 2007 @ Jan 20 2007 - 07:54 PM) 826339363[/snapback]

I find it hard to believe this rumor. I mean Hatley had been doing a great job and just sort of went into a slump the past few weeks. They are a little low on talent, but he's done a good job with what he's had. I think this was just a rumor started by a frustrated Brentwood fan after last night's massacre.

I am sure that it is just rumor started by some parents. I saw them play early in the year and over Christamas and I think that they have some good talent. They are better then what they showed last night. I have heard that Hatley is a nice guy, so I hope it is not true.