Tri-County Seven - 21 January, 2007

krichunaka

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 27 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826348062[/snapback]

I have to give Elizabethton their due. They've gotta heck of a team, but thats about all the Elizabethton fans can be proud about. I have to tip my hat to the Hampton boys for showing the city boys what the small schools are all about.

I AGREE. COUNTY SCHOOLS NEVER GET THE RECOGNITION THEY DESERVE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KING, thanks for calling me an idiot. It cracked me up. Childish? I didn't say that all the teams cloudland played were weak, i said that most teams play more teams with some skill. And if you are referring to the Avery Christmas tournament, then yes, they played some good teams, and also lost to them. So I'm not sure how that falls into place. Hmm..guess no one will ever really know where you're coming from. You seem to be...confused.

QUOTE(CycloneFan @ Jan 27 2007 - 10:34 AM) 826347986[/snapback]

Krich:

Speaking of tournaments, I understand that the Region 1A tourney will be at Chuckey Doak High while the Region 1AA tourney will be at Chuckey Doak Middle school. That should allow Carter County to take over Afton!!

As for District 1AA, TSSAA site says Crockett again, but I had thought it too was at Chuckey Doak Middle school. Where is District 1A going to be held?

Also, I have heard that the first round of the District and Region will be played at the home of the higher seed.

AA districts will be at Crockett (first round games @ higher seed), and AA regions will be at Chuckey-Doak Middle.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 27 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826348062[/snapback]

I have to give Elizabethton their due. They've gotta heck of a team, but thats about all the Elizabethton fans can be proud about. I have to tip my hat to the Hampton boys for showing the city boys what the small schools are all about.

King, it has been a rough year, but I don't think any of your boys will enjoy being on a baseball field with the Cyclones. Can't wait......and it will be something to be proud of. How's Cloudland's baseball looking?

King

I hate to disagree with you but Elizabethton has much to be proud of. We have football, mens and womens cross country, womens vollyball, men and womens basketball, mens and womens soccer, mens wrestling, womens softball, mens baseball, mens and womens track, mens and womens swimming, mens and womens golf, cheerleading, the betsy band, and womens chorus. Additionally we have about 850 great students who are active and involved in their studies and extra-curricular activities. We don't win every game or match but every time we play we play it is with pride. GO CYCLONES

QUOTE(voice @ Jan 28 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826349604[/snapback]

King

I hate to disagree with you but Elizabethton has much to be proud of. We have football, mens and womens cross country, womens vollyball, men and womens basketball, mens and womens soccer, mens wrestling, womens softball, mens baseball, mens and womens track, mens and womens swimming, mens and womens golf, cheerleading, the betsy band, and womens chorus. Additionally we have about 850 great students who are active and involved in their studies and extra-curricular activities. We don't win every game or match but every time we play we play it is with pride. GO CYCLONES

I must say, Very Well Said.

We may not be happy at times but the PRIDE is always there.

QUOTE(voice @ Jan 28 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826349604[/snapback]

King

You forgot tennis.

[quote name="iQUOTE(i

KING' date=' thanks for calling me an idiot. It cracked me up. Childish? I didn't say that all the teams cloudland played were weak, i said that most teams play more teams with some skill. And if you are referring to the Avery Christmas tournament, then yes, they played some good teams, and also lost to them. So I'm not sure how that falls into place. Hmm..guess no one will ever really know where you're coming from. You seem to be...confused.

[/quote]

No I think you are the one who is confused.

QUOTE(GLee @ Jan 27 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826348780[/snapback]

King, it has been a rough year, but I don't think any of your boys will enjoy being on a baseball field with the Cyclones. Can't wait......and it will be something to be proud of. How's Cloudland's baseball looking?

No they won't, but the Cyclones won't like being up against teams that mirror them. They just don't have the heart to beat those teams!

I actually think that the little league teams might have a shot there corndogg hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Not a to bad of a year in football as well might I add King. Must be embarrasing to know that your former school got beat by Jellico last year.

Ouchhhhhh if I was you I would just burn the lettermans jacket stick to watching your Monday Night Raw and try to get some sleep at night instead of staying up all night trying to figure out what you are going to think of next to say on a kids highschool sports thread that noone really cares about there KING but then again if I had a washed up never was type of sports career you had I guess I wouldn't mind wasting my time posting about how great my highschool was at 6:00 am in the morning either...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ha! Lured another cat into the fight. Probably another frustrated Elizabethton fan, but I don't think this cat went to Elizabethton. I heard Elizabethton teaches to end your sentences with periods! Son, if no one cares, then why did you show up? 47 posts over the past five years? If I was coacht, then I would delete your membership. Just like Elizabethton. Lack of dedication!