Greeneville vs. Science Hill

orange_nation

QUOTE(roundballjunkie @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:25 PM) 826340258[/snapback]

Actually, Greeneville had Wiggins guarding Wattad last year, but SH had a different defender on Wiggins.

so you mean to tell me Omar scored 27 on Wiggins Twice last year.... don't think so.... actually i have the game(s) on tape and they only matched up on switches in the second half... and once before half time... but true on the point that shhs wouldn't let omar guard antwaine....

I would love to see them go at it against each other though. It would remind me of their AAU practices this summer... that would be a continuous score fest (both guys can score on the other is my point, omar uses his quicks, wiggins uses his size)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Jan 21 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826340524[/snapback]

so you mean to tell me Omar scored 27 on Wiggins Twice last year.... don't think so.... actually i have the game(s) on tape and they only matched up on switches in the second half... and once before half time... but true on the point that shhs wouldn't let omar guard antwaine....

I would love to see them go at it against each other though. It would remind me of their AAU practices this summer... that would be a continuous score fest (both guys can score on the other is my point, omar uses his quicks, wiggins uses his size)

Omar seriously this is just getting old. I see you have stopped using your old name, Heatplaya, and have gone to this one claiming you used to be Omar's coach blah blah blah. No coach of Omar's is going to go through 2 game films from last year just for no reason and by you knowing exactly when Wiggins guared Omar tells me you have done just that. Seriously, stop getting on here and talking about yourself. All you have done this week is tell all of us about how you are the only player on SH, how you are the only player on SH that plays defense, and how you are so great.

SHUT UP!! We are tired of hearing it. We all know you are Omar and you are not fooling anyone.

However, if you want to continue getting on here to brag about yourself, I can not stop you. So, I will say this. I hope you enjoy all of it now because come next year you will be stuck at the end of the bench at the school YOU recruited (not the other way around) and I look forward to reading what you have to say, which won't be much of anything, I'm sure.

I coached Omar when he was in middle school and have followed his career as well as all of my other players to this day. Yes I'm proud to see he's improved, and earned a scholarship at a big east school. I;ve also been close to Antwaine as well, I've driven him and Omar to many TN Traveler Events. I've seen Game Film because I stay in touch with my players and try to help them improve....

I see it must be working to some degree, because the guys that I've coached tend to work harder and want to get better. If you are jealous of Omar's success that's one thing, if you don't like the kid, thats fine too, but don't bad mouth one of my kids unmeritoriously. thats all i ask. Mr. Segar, i've been a member of this board since January 2005, I've been an avid basketball advocate in east TN, and for east TN across the region. I want everyone to know that East TN ball players can play, and that's why i choose to support the best because they portray the best image of the type of quality players you can find in rural america.

They portray the best image of quality players huh? Like the kind that yells out cuss words during the game and then the guy that doesn't even shake hands and walks off the court because he got beat? Give me a break. I see you were on at 2:50 this morning, Omar. You really should be in bed. It can't be good for your game to stay up until 3 in the morning, especially when you have school in just a few hours.

You are not fooling anybody, Omar.

QUOTE(BobSegar @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826340719[/snapback]

They portray the best image of quality players huh? Like the kind that yells out cuss words during the game and then the guy that doesn't even shake hands and walks off the court because he got beat? Give me a break. I see you were on at 2:50 this morning, Omar. You really should be in bed. It can't be good for your game to stay up until 3 in the morning, especially when you have school in just a few hours.

You are not fooling anybody, Omar.

sir, 2:50 eastern is 11:50 west coast time. Don't live in TN anymore, only get to hear about games from former players. Bob Segar, I loved your hit "like a rock" Keep being so informative an articulate.... young man, by the way, your posts on this board are public record, and are actionable. your perrogative.

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:50 AM) 826340763[/snapback]

sir, 2:50 eastern is 11:50 west coast time. Don't live in TN anymore, only get to hear about games from former players. Bob Segar, I loved your hit "like a rock" Keep being so informative an articulate.... young man, by the way, your posts on this board are public record, and are actionable. your perrogative.

there is a 4 hour difference between East and West coast time Broadway...you better get your story straight. How long have you been out there anyway?

barb sorry there is a 3 hour difference..better get your math right.

eastern = 12

central=11

mountain=10

pacific= 9

3 hour difference.....

Work free lance out here for a legal firm, commute between east and west coast bi-weekly.. (life is rough right?) come back to TN when I can.... will be flying back to watch the Greeneville v SHHS game, then out again. bout 2 maybe not quite 3 years now. Possibly moving back to TN later this year....

usually i get on here to keep up with east TN basketball because I coached it for about 4 summers on the AAU circuit. I enjoy reading insiteful posts, such as many of the one's you've posted, but I hate to see jealous people dragging good kids through the mud, like many unfortunate people choose to do on these boards. Constructive criticism is amicable, but mere blasting of guys is tasteless and untactful.

BB, I believe you when you say you are not Omar, but some of these clowns are obsessed with the idea that you are. I have an idea that will clear this all up and lay it to rest. Since you obviously aren't trying to hide who you really are, just meet these clowns at the concession stand at the Greeneville/SH game at the end of the 1st quarter and prove them wrong.

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Jan 22 2007 - 09:40 AM) 826340816[/snapback]

BB, I believe you when you say you are not Omar, but some of these clowns are obsessed with the idea that you are. I have an idea that will clear this all up and lay it to rest. Since you obviously aren't trying to hide who you really are, just meet these clowns at the concession stand at the Greeneville/SH game at the end of the 1st quarter and prove them wrong.

Sounds novel... but I don't need to actualize or disprove anybody's suspitions, I know who I am and what I stand for. I am merely coming to support one of my guys. I hope that the story of his conduct is exaggerated, because the Omar I know is a good kid, extremely unselfish, but a strong willed competitor who probably hates losing more than he loves winning. I would also love to see Antwaine do well because, although I never got to coach him, I did spend time with him this summer as the boys traveled together playing for coach benson and the TN trav's. Also I must give credit to Coach Benson, he really worked hard to get these guys the exposure they deserve, (many others deserve it too but either don't play AAU, or don't have the opportunity to play AAU), and I'm glad to see guys from east TN succeeding at this game that I love.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826340826[/snapback]

Sounds novel... but I don't need to actualize or disprove anybody's suspitions, I know who I am and what I stand for. I am merely coming to support one of my guys. I hope that the story of his conduct is exaggerated, because the Omar I know is a good kid, extremely unselfish, but a strong willed competitor who probably hates losing more than he loves winning. I would also love to see Antwaine do well because, although I never got to coach him, I did spend time with him this summer as the boys traveled together playing for coach benson and the TN trav's. Also I must give credit to Coach Benson, he really worked hard to get these guys the exposure they deserve, (many others deserve it too but either don't play AAU, or don't have the opportunity to play AAU), and I'm glad to see guys from east TN succeeding at this game that I love.

Nice write up about yourself, very touching.