JACKSON COUNTY IS GOING DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT!

pc#1bobcatterfan

QUOTE(back_4_more @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:19 AM) 826347821[/snapback]

First of all Jacob Wright is one of the dirtiest players I have ever watched play.. I saw several instances where he threw an elbow towards a JC defender.. He got caught once and should've been tossed.. and if that weren't enough Loftis #31 cut through the lane and somehow Hollywood fell and grabbed Derek's leg pulling him to the ground.. I don't know how he got to stay in the game.. But I think Jackson County deserves a little credit.. They kept their cool when the pressure was on and came out on top.. Missed some very very very critical free throws that could've ended the game sooner and missed alot of easy lay-ups.. I think if JC capatilizes on free throws and lay-ups that should've been hit then its not even a ball game.. But I know one thing I was letting the refs know I was there.. It was definitely a game worth watching.. unlike what PC predicted a 20+ point victory for the bobcats.. I can't wait to see what happens in region

Ya'll cheeted again to beet us thats all i gots to say. Props to J. Wright for bustin #34 with the bow and puttin him down ya'll better git up off my boi!!!!! Pickett will win the ones that count and you can guarantee that!! We don't care bout no regular season games we'll git yall in the distirict !!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(back_4_more @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:19 AM) 826347821[/snapback]

First of all Jacob Wright is one of the dirtiest players I have ever watched play.. I saw several instances where he threw an elbow towards a JC defender.. He got caught once and should've been tossed.. and if that weren't enough Loftis #31 cut through the lane and somehow Hollywood fell and grabbed Derek's leg pulling him to the ground.. I don't know how he got to stay in the game.. But I think Jackson County deserves a little credit.. They kept their cool when the pressure was on and came out on top.. Missed some very very very critical free throws that could've ended the game sooner and missed alot of easy lay-ups.. I think if JC capatilizes on free throws and lay-ups that should've been hit then its not even a ball game.. But I know one thing I was letting the refs know I was there.. It was definitely a game worth watching.. unlike what PC predicted a 20+ point victory for the bobcats.. I can't wait to see what happens in region

I don't know if you have ever played sports before,but I have caught myself many times sending sheap shots to people. Never thrown an elbow that I can remember,which is unexcusable, but other than that, I have never had a problem with the way he plays. He adds excitement to the game,and just gets involved with it,may get a little carried away, but for the most part hes just a passionate player who does what it takes to motivate his team.

QUOTE(pc#1bobcatterfan @ Jan 29 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826350288[/snapback]

Ya'll cheeted again to beet us thats all i gots to say. Props to J. Wright for bustin #34 with the bow and puttin him down ya'll better git up off my boi!!!!! Pickett will win the ones that count and you can guarantee that!! We don't care bout no regular season games we'll git yall in the distirict !!!!

JC beat you with one of their best athletes out and 2 more that played sick so you missed your chance this year bobcats won't win nuthin tis ear

QUOTE(senator @ Jan 29 2007 - 01:14 PM) 826350403[/snapback]

JC beat you with one of their best athletes out and 2 more that played sick so you missed your chance this year bobcats won't win nuthin tis ear

Yeah, we missed our chance . You beat us with T.C. and Jacob on the bench the entire 2nd quarter, and then most of the over time. One, if not the worse officiated games I have ever seen, and it was that way on both sides. Kevin Case is one of the worse refs I've ever seen, he hates Bibb and Bibb hates him just as equally. I'm still puzzled on how that whole double foul when Case came in and called a charge after the ref that was right there called a block. Listen, its either a block or a charge, can't be both. If it was a charge on pickett co. then fine but it can't be both, just shows you he's out to get Bibb. Now with that said I thought it was one of the best games I've ever watched, both teams left everything they had on the floor, and I can't wait to see them meet up in the district and region championships, I just wish the refs wouldn't have turned the game into a free throw contest, wish they would have let pickett play like they did in the temple game. Now for you jackson fans saying that it wouldn't have been a game if your guys hadn't been sick, bull we played the 2nd quarter without t.c. or jacob...then played the 4th without gibson, and sells. Then played the entire 2nd over time without jacob or t.c. again....had to play joseph dowdy, who hasn't play more than 10 mins all season...so don't throw me that crap about it wouldn't have been close or whatever. All I can say is that its gonna be a heck of a post season. and I send my congrats to jackson co. for winning, at the end of the day they just had more left than pickett co.

I played 4 years of varsity basketball and 3 years of varsity baseball so yea I did play sports in High School.. and since when is playing dirty motivation to a team.. Jacob Wright isn't passionate.. he just doesn't like it when another team is better than what eerybody expects them to be and they learn how to guard him and it makes him mad so he starts throwin elbows cause he can't get his way.. and I knew a PC fan would get on here sooner or later and down the refs.. I do agree with the double foul though.. It can't be both.. But I think they missed a couple Flagerent fouls!

Yeah they missed a couple of flagerent fouls on jackson co as well...jacob is passionate player, and i would get mad if someone hanging all over me all night too. You all talk about pickett co and jacob being dirty all the time, but yet you all have the cleanest players in the world....your boys flop everytime someone comes into the same area as them, whether they touch them or not, and I saw #31 Loftis using some elbows as well, he's just as dirty as Jacob is, so don't give me that crap about jacob being the only dirty player in 7a. All I can say is that if pickett and jackson meet up again in district or region, if its half as good as this game was it will be well worth the price of admission.

Another interesting thing, I was talking to the 1995 single A mr. basketball at the game friday night, and he told me that he thought that the 1991 single A mr. basketball eugene parris was prone to get called for fouls worse than anyone he had ever saw. He said that if eugene was in the area he got whistled for a foul, whether he commited one or not. He said he never thought he would see someone get it worse than Eugene, until he has watched T.C. Capps play baskettball, when T.C. walks into a gym he's walking in with atleast two fouls already. The refs are watching for him and blowing the whistle whether he is making clean plays or not. Jackson Co. flopping everytime he turns his body to the goal doesn't help to much either I don't guess.

Jackson County needs to quit whineing bout yall bein sick, you guys lie and say you didnt have a player there, yall had everyone there that played at the "den". If not who wasn't??? huh??? If there was one that didnt play he was prolly a bench warmer that didnt matter. The refs killed us AGAIN! There were 26 fouls called against us how many did JC have 5? Not many i no that much. Yall need to git off my boy J dog. If you come up in his grill he will bust that head for ya and you can baleeve dat ! Jus ask #34 he knows!! #31 is gonna git busted out on too if he keeps that up come tournament time! Yall jus wait till we beet ya down its gonna be party time at the bobcat den!!!!

QUOTE(back_4_more @ Jan 29 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826350521[/snapback]

I played 4 years of varsity basketball and 3 years of varsity baseball so yea I did play sports in High School.. and since when is playing dirty motivation to a team.. Jacob Wright isn't passionate.. he just doesn't like it when another team is better than what eerybody expects them to be and they learn how to guard him and it makes him mad so he starts throwin elbows cause he can't get his way.. and I knew a PC fan would get on here sooner or later and down the refs.. I do agree with the double foul though.. It can't be both.. But I think they missed a couple Flagerent fouls!

Agree to disagree. I always loved it when one of my teammates tried to control what was happening in a game. Not by elbows, but a shove here,some words there... And I know most kids if someone was cheap shottin them you were gettin in to there head,taking them out of there game. And Jacob is real good at that,and if thats not motivation, then I dunno. I wouldn't consider him the 2nd best player in the district if he was less tempered.

QUOTE(pc#1bobcatterfan @ Jan 29 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826350696[/snapback]

Jackson County needs to quit whineing bout yall bein sick, you guys lie and say you didnt have a player there, yall had everyone there that played at the "den". If not who wasn't??? huh??? If there was one that didnt play he was prolly a bench warmer that didnt matter. The refs killed us AGAIN! There were 26 fouls called against us how many did JC have 5? Not many i no that much. Yall need to git off my boy J dog. If you come up in his grill he will bust that head for ya and you can baleeve dat ! Jus ask #34 he knows!! #31 is gonna git busted out on too if he keeps that up come tournament time! Yall jus wait till we beet ya down its gonna be party time at the bobcat den!!!!

According to the "official" scorebook there were 25 fouls called against Pickett Co. and 22 called against Jackson Co. Also the player that everyone seems to be eluding to as "not being there" was Bradley Crowder. He is a part of our starting rotation and one of the best players in 7A so yes it did make a difference that he wasn't there. It was a great game thats for sure and if both teams are fortunate enough to meet again i'm sure it will be another barn burner. The fans sure get their moneys worth when these two teams play eachother!!! I for one would like to do it 3 more times this year! Good luck to PC

dude quit complaining, wright aint gonna do nothin, at PC when La played there he tried to take west down and when he did west hit him with about 3 bows straight and wright sat there, hes dirty, JC's hot, leave it alone and play the next game at Clay

QUOTE(King21 @ Jan 29 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826350868[/snapback]

dude quit complaining, wright aint gonna do nothin, at PC when La played there he tried to take west down and when he did west hit him with about 3 bows straight and wright sat there, hes dirty, JC's hot, leave it alone and play the next game at Clay

dont get me wrong wright is a great player and he makes some unbelievable shots but flopping on a charge is not dirty jus like pushing your body into some one when takin a shot is not dirty b ut it is the same thing jacob i no reads this and i dont think he thinks he plays dirty but he needs to show a little more respect i mean yea some times things get carried a way and you can ;loose your cool but i hear he does it every game that someone plays better and jacob i no your a good player but play like it dont run your mouth jus play ball to the best of your ability but no disrespect jus good luck to all of district 7A and the BIG BLUE IN THE BORO

No one is lying about players being sick. Bradley Crowder has not played the last 2 games because of sickness. I was at the game and saw a few academy awards from Pickett County too.