Livingston @ Dekalb

dctigerfan07

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I remember about the Dekalb and Livingston game was LA's inability to clamp down on that #23 in the first half of that game. They did a better job in the second half but still was not enough. LA don't seem to be playing that great at the moment but they are going to wake up soon and you better hope this isn't the game. I think it is and pick LA to creep out of there with the win although it to be razor hair close!

Wildcat 1970

that is true we have our inconsistantsy to worry about but i dont think it will be to much of a problem in this game the tigers seem to be clicking, we are on a hot streak right now with a huge over time win against rival cannon co., a loss to sparta but the players thought that they play extremely well even though they didnt come close, a double over time win at smith, blow out at montrey, a win against a decent gordonsville team, and tonight a huge win over the bees from upperman. Dekalb by 11

QUOTE(ruthlessdcfan08 @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826343080[/snapback]

that is true we have our inconsistantsy to worry about but i dont think it will be to much of a problem in this game the tigers seem to be clicking, we are on a hot streak right now with a huge over time win against rival cannon co., a loss to sparta but the players thought that they play extremely well even though they didnt come close, a double over time win at smith, blow out at montrey, a win against a decent gordonsville team, and tonight a huge win over the bees from upperman. Dekalb by 11

DC won by 1. 51-50. Go Tigers!!!