Livingston @ Dekalb

dctigerfan07

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its going to be a overtime game again both teams is going to be ready for this game the tigers are playing there best right now they want that number 1 spot or at least number 2 spot if anybody wants to see the upperman game its going to be on the wtct channel on sat night starts at 7:00 pm i think the tigers will win this game by 2 good luck tigers

QUOTE(ForLoveOfTheGame @ Jan 24 2007 - 06:35 PM) 826344536[/snapback]

Chase Dunn is always ready... With a bum ankle he will still put up 20 points. The Wildcats need a better game out of Devon Ramsey than what he has given them in the last few games. When he gets the ball inside, he needs to take advantage of it. He has to learn that no one can stop him.

Well seems Dunn and Ramsey is the only two players LA has according to most people????

So looks like this should be a easy win for Dekalb with Dunn hurt and Ramsey not doing his job of catching and scoring. So with this info I"ll take Dekalb in this one.

QUOTE(bfan @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826345138[/snapback]

Well seems Dunn and Ramsey is the only two players LA has according to most people????

So looks like this should be a easy win for Dekalb with Dunn hurt and Ramsey not doing his job of catching and scoring. So with this info I"ll take Dekalb in this one.

LA is a deep and talented team, but also young. Dunn and Ramsey are just the focal points for most defenses. Stover also causes problems. Should be a good game! Ill be rooting for my tigers though.

QUOTE(bfan @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826345138[/snapback]

This doesn't pretain to the topic at hand but its just for this guy anyways..

If that is what you think, then you have never seen them play before. Tyson Stover is a pure shooter and can make shots from any where behind the arc. Todd Smith can handle the ball very well and seems to always find the open man (even if he is not looking at them). Jordan Everly is a powerhouse who when hot, can score 10 points in a matter of minutes. McLerran's size is enough to make him a threat. Clint West is starting to find his groove and is beginning to get more comfortable with the ball. This team is VERY young and they are already right there in the top of the district... Nothing but good things to come out of this young team..

Since you don't know we have other players here they are.....

0 Will Peterman 5'11 So.**

0 T.J. Smith 6'0 Fr.**

0 Greg Walker 5'8 So.**

3 Kendall Melton 5'10 Fr.**

4 Clint West 5'10 So.**

5 Justin Poston 5'6 So.**

12 Todd Smith 5'9 Jr.*

20 Josh Huitt 5'9 So.**

22 Jordan Everley 6'1 So.**

23 Tyson Stover 6'3 Sr.

24 Chase Dunn 5'8 So.**

25 Jeremy McLearran 6'5 Jr.*

32 Ryan Harris 6'1 So.**

52 Deven Ramsey 6'7 So.**

?? Adam Wilson ?? Fr. **

*= players that will be back next year

**=players that will be back the year after that

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:02 AM) 826342173[/snapback]

Dc played a tough game at Livingston, and now the 'Cats are out for revenge. This should be interesting. Home court advantage to DC, they win by 7...

I think that Dekalb Co. is hot enough to pull this one out again. Your right, Upperman was depleted, but a win's a win and they needed that one heading into this big one on Friday. I'm taking Dekalb by 2 in O.T. 79-77

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Jan 25 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826345795[/snapback]

I think that Dekalb Co. is hot enough to pull this one out again. Your right, Upperman was depleted, but a win's a win and they needed that one heading into this big one on Friday. I'm taking Dekalb by 2 in O.T. 79-77

Dekalb is no doubt the hottest team in the district and that Bass kid is a good talent, but Livingston just has so much speed and active hands with a killer press I take the wildcats in this one by 7.

QUOTE(wildcat6 @ Jan 25 2007 - 04:57 PM) 826345840[/snapback]

Dekalb is no doubt the hottest team in the district and that Bass kid is a good talent, but Livingston just has so much speed and active hands with a killer press I take the wildcats in this one by 7.

Dekalb did it last time. Dekalb does it again