Livingston @ Dekalb

dctigerfan07

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good point Rup.

but let's look at what you're saying a little closer. Everyone knows that Melton is NOT a competitor as his teams usually show.

with the depth that LA has, you think he's gonna put off the game because of one player? He seems more confident in his other players than that.

Another post has LA with the 4th ranked schedule in AA. Doesn't sound like someone backing away from a challenge.

Sounds to me like you just want to start something. I do know that Overton County schools were closed on Thursday and Friday due to illness in the schools. Imagine a coach trying to do what's right for his players.

Don't know juicy details, but it could be in Dekalb's best interest if LA has sick players, but I'm just speaking in terms of unimportant things like the health of your players.

QUOTE(madisonsquaregarden @ Jan 25 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826346306[/snapback]

good point Rup.

but let's look at what you're saying a little closer. Everyone knows that Melton is NOT a competitor as his teams usually show.

with the depth that LA has, you think he's gonna put off the game because of one player? He seems more confident in his other players than that.

Another post has LA with the 4th ranked schedule in AA. Doesn't sound like someone backing away from a challenge.

Sounds to me like you just want to start something. I do know that Overton County schools were closed on Thursday and Friday due to illness in the schools. Imagine a coach trying to do what's right for his players.

Don't know juicy details, but it could be in Dekalb's best interest if LA has sick players, but I'm just speaking in terms of unimportant things like the health of your players.

Just asked a simple question. Didn't mean to upset anyone. Besides I'll be watching the Lady Buffalos whip RBS again. sorry for ticking you and the general off!

QUOTE(The General @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826346873[/snapback]

Is the game still on for tonight?

no the game is goin to be held on saturday at 4....and i think that it will not benefit the tigers because there might not be a huge fan turn out like there would have been tonight......

So go out and Support your tigers, DC fans!!!

QUOTE(spiff_07 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:07 AM) 826346887[/snapback]

no the game is goin to be held on saturday at 4....and i think that it will not benefit the tigers because there might not be a huge fan turn out like there would have been tonight......

So go out and Support your tigers, DC fans!!!

O dont worry ill be SUPPORTING saturday sinced people over here tend to think that all the comments i make about Dekalb on here are NEGATIVE. Ive never once downed the Dekalb county teams and everyone who reads my post knows that so people need to stop and read posts before assigning false blame. Go Tigers!