Siegel or Riverdale

lastone2know

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826343308[/snapback]

does it really matter anymore they lost the game........dont begin to act like "SOME" of the siegel posters........i know some of you guys get mad when we look at you as a whole so i put it in " " for ya

I think he was just asking how Cutter did. Not getting mad.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:37 PM) 826343262[/snapback]

I am NOT laughing tdntn......'''

BTW.....TJ..........Ryan Denney ?....guess you never saw his airial assault? He is an excellent player and a very good kid. My only regret is that he didn't play at Oakland.

well he did call you "ma," definately wasnt a shot at you 2p...he gets all those traits plus some from his daddy

TDTN i agree with you on our lack of student section our students are there but they dont sit in one group they sit all over the place but the turnout was kinda low overall i am jelous of the other schools in the regard of their cheering sections all 3 murfreesboro schools are better than ours and i really think that they can really contribute espcially in basketball i think they can be a big asset to the game and the team nothing like a CRUSHING kevin smith dunk and see a whole group of kids going crazy over it know what i mean oh well

i will still be loud in the stands for my warriors...against oaklnad coach burks said he heard me the whole game on his game film i hope he didnt get to big of a headache listening to me LOL i bet he put the sound on mute after 2 minutes LOL

QUOTE(tdntn @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826343211[/snapback]

your right im your worst nightmare it would be wise to keep your distance. i wont waste any time defending my bro, for one i swear i dont care, two thats like what? 2 years ago? his point totals versus siegel (if i remember correctly) were 0, 3, and 5. since im a "betting man" i'd be willing to bet youve never even seen him play before, so i dont know where your justified in talking. oh yeah, thats right, your a sportscom legend

You dont think i have seen him play? I think i seen him play around 3 times i believe...

Sportscom is a good place, lot of friends go there too..

You and everyone else must really think it bothers me not when yall make fun of me for going to sportscom and staying in good shape. but really i love getting the attention..I had my chance to play highschool ball, Baseball, Basketball, and Football...

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826343330[/snapback]

it must be you because it perfectly good sense to me........siegel posters get mad because people look at them as one so i tried to explain to them that I wasnt

People do categorize Siegel fans as anyone who supports them. This is categorically untrue and we all have differing opinions, but who are we to tell others who we are. They clearly know better than we do right?

And btw..Siegel will be 5th or 6th in this district. Cookeville and Warren County round out the bottom

From what I gathered from people at the game, seems more players are getting involved in the scoring dept. for Siegel. This will help as the season progresses and the team will only improve.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Jan 24 2007 - 12:05 AM) 826343459[/snapback]

TDTN i agree with you on our lack of student section our students are there but they dont sit in one group they sit all over the place but the turnout was kinda low overall i am jelous of the other schools in the regard of their cheering sections all 3 murfreesboro schools are better than ours and i really think that they can really contribute espcially in basketball i think they can be a big asset to the game and the team nothing like a CRUSHING kevin smith dunk and see a whole group of kids going crazy over it know what i mean oh well

i will still be loud in the stands for my warriors...against oaklnad coach burks said he heard me the whole game on his game film i hope he didnt get to big of a headache listening to me LOL i bet he put the sound on mute after 2 minutes LOL

so riverdaleman why dont u step up & get the student section together? what seems 2 b the problem? if u have the turnout get em together...some1 needs to become a leader why not u?

QUOTE(chargeher @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826343772[/snapback]

so riverdaleman why dont u step up & get the student section together? what seems 2 b the problem? if u have the turnout get em together...some1 needs to become a leader why not u?

bruce pearl has opened the door for an adult at the school to come in and lead the student section and not feel like a complete fool. i would love to see riverdaleman shirtless and painted up, that would make my day

QUOTE(tdntn @ Jan 24 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826344361[/snapback]

bruce pearl has opened the door for an adult at the school to come in and lead the student section and not feel like a complete fool. i would love to see riverdaleman shirtless and painted up, that would make my day

so is it not called "student section" 4 a reason? do u really want the parents/adults over ther w/ yall? uuuuu no what kind of chants do u think they will want 2 lead ra ra ra sis boom ba

QUOTE(unc4life @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:47 PM) 826344477[/snapback]

so is it not called "student section" 4 a reason? do u really want the parents/adults over ther w/ yall? uuuuu no what kind of chants do u think they will want 2 lead ra ra ra sis boom ba

i myself could care less about a student section. i usually seperate myself from everyone but a few while the game is being played so i can focus on it, big fan i am. its good to have one, but if not im not going to lose sleep. im lazy anyways