Siegel or Riverdale

lastone2know

not a very fun game, lack of intensity from both teams, both in foul trouble (tyler cutter and EJ wilcox fouled out). riverdale won from their athleticism tonight, i guess i can take a little comfort in that thought (not much) because unlike last year we can have an off night and still come out with a W. thats something we will have to fix before tourney time or we could get sent home quick.

kevin smith had like 8+ blocks tonight, he played very good on defense. scott stepped up on offense and scored a game high 18 points. michael young was double team (aint that a growing trend) but still managed to back him up with 10. riverdale was up i think 29-26 at half and came out and didnt score again until about 5 minutes into the 3rd.

this really didnt feel like a cross town rivalry, siegel nation has fallen off like USC's kicker (thats bad Lord forgive me for that one) and riverdales student sextion is nonexistant like always. alot of people must have opted to see blackman/oakland tonight. but yea as long as we got the W (and i won my money) im just fine i suppose

DNJ:

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...p;game_id=66174

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdntn @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826343128[/snapback]

not a very fun game, lack of intensity from both teams, both in foul trouble (tyler cutter and EJ wilcox fouled out). riverdale won from their athleticism tonight, i guess i can take a little comfort in that thought (not much) because unlike last year we can have an off night and still come out with a W. thats something we will have to fix before tourney time or we could get sent home quick.

kevin smith had like 8+ blocks tonight, he played very good on defense. scott stepped up on offense and scored a game high 18 points. michael young was double team (aint that a growing trend) but still managed to back him up with 10. riverdale was up i think 29-26 at half and came out and didnt score again until about 5 minutes into the 3rd.

this really didnt feel like a cross town rivalry, siegel nation has fallen off like USC's kicker (thats bad Lord forgive me for that one) and riverdales student sextion is nonexistant like always. alot of people must have opted to see blackman/oakland tonight. but yea as long as we got the W (and i won my money) im just fine i suppose

DNJ:

Im not surprised ur a betting man, i guess its good wiuth you to joke bout someone dying?

Riverdale is mighty!

QUOTE(im_tj_m @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826343143[/snapback]

Im not surprised ur a betting man, i guess its good wiuth you to joke bout someone dying?

Riverdale is mighty!

nothing wrong with betting...there is something wrong with a betting prediction. and no, the only joke here is you

QUOTE(tdntn @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826343128[/snapback]

DNJ:

Siegel is bandwagon....we both know this.

TJ, please get a grip.

QUOTE(im_tj_m @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826343163[/snapback]

ur terrible ha just like ur brother was when it was time to play siegel..

your right im your worst nightmare it would be wise to keep your distance. i wont waste any time defending my bro, for one i swear i dont care, two thats like what? 2 years ago? his point totals versus siegel (if i remember correctly) were 0, 3, and 5. since im a "betting man" i'd be willing to bet youve never even seen him play before, so i dont know where your justified in talking. oh yeah, thats right, your a sportscom legend

its sad but siegel will be next to last in the district

QUOTE(tdntn @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826343211[/snapback]

your right im your worst nightmare it would be wise to keep your distance. i wont waste any time defending my bro, for one i swear i dont care, two thats like what? 2 years ago? his point totals versus siegel (if i remember correctly) were 0, 3, and 5. since im a "betting man" i'd be willing to bet youve never even seen him play before, so i dont know where your justified in talking. oh yeah, thats right, your a sportscom legend

now now CALM DOWN boys

QUOTE(tdntn @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826343222[/snapback]

2P IS YOUR MOTHER?! that comes as a suprise but we all know D2D is your daddy

I am NOT laughing tdntn......'''

BTW.....TJ..........Ryan Denney ?....guess you never saw his airial assault? He is an excellent player and a very good kid. My only regret is that he didn't play at Oakland.