RICHLAND GOES TO 23 and 2!

jamieroper

Congrat on the win. Keep playing hard.

Congrats also to Junior Point Guard Rachel Glidden. After going over 1000 points the week before last, getting to 1100 came quickly tonight. It would be 1200 now if you would shoot more. Keep up the good work.

CONGRATS again to the Lady Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sum1uno @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826343274[/snapback]

Congratulations Richland...You outplayed us tonight...We just could not get any baskets to fall the first half...Maybe we will get another shot come tourney time...

You are right, your shots would not go in. Good luck the rest of the year. Hope Lizzy's nose is OK.

Was someone missing tonight??? I thought you guys' inside play was better than you showed tonight. Maybe just an off night. It happens.

QUOTE(BR549 @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826343011[/snapback]

Jamie, even you have to admit that the performance from the Raiders sure didn't reflect the nice 23 & 2 record! I wasn't even sure for a long time that either team would score past 20. Cornersville sure didn't show much tonight. Congrats on the win!

True on all accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad Cornersville finally went to the press that allowed us allot of easy baskets.

Good luck the rest of the year.

QUOTE(BR549 @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826343011[/snapback]

Jamie, even you have to admit that the performance from the Raiders sure didn't reflect the nice 23 & 2 record! I wasn't even sure for a long time that either team would score past 20. Cornersville sure didn't show much tonight. Congrats on the win!

Have the C'ville girls ever thought about starting a football team?

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Jan 24 2007 - 08:16 AM) 826343648[/snapback]

You are right, your shots would not go in. Good luck the rest of the year. Hope Lizzy's nose is OK.

Was someone missing tonight??? I thought you guys' inside play was better than you showed tonight. Maybe just an off night. It happens.

We do have one of our post players out. She was in a car wreck a couple of weeks ago, but I hear is improving...Don't know when she's scheduled back...

QUOTE(Doyouthink? @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826343904[/snapback]

Have the C'ville girls ever thought about starting a football team?

No, but girls basketball has evolved into a physical sport...Changes with the times. There is alternatives though for those who think it's too aggressive.......Chess anyone?

QUOTE(sum1uno @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:00 PM) 826344410[/snapback]

We do have one of our post players out. She was in a car wreck a couple of weeks ago, but I hear is improving...Don't know when she's scheduled back...

I did not know. I hope she is making a full recover and will be back on the court soon. My prayers are with her and her family.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:10 PM) 826344427[/snapback]

I did not know. I hope she is making a full recover and will be back on the court soon. My prayers are with her and her family.

Back at you....Hope to get to meet you again at district...Maybe we can get our shooting % up.....