Clarkrange @ RBS

danba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(demondog1 @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826344734[/snapback]

THEY SAY UPSET CAUSE THEY THINK IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. I SAID UPSET CAUSE WE PROVED THEM WRONG, BUT WHAT EVERYONE IS FORGETTING IS EVERYONE GOES TO DISTRICTS BUT EVERYONE DOSEN'T MAKE IT OUT.

Be easy, dude. The top 4 teams from the district moves on to the Reg. tourney.

QUOTE(demondog1 @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826344734[/snapback]

THEY SAY UPSET CAUSE THEY THINK IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. I SAID UPSET CAUSE WE PROVED THEM WRONG, BUT WHAT EVERYONE IS FORGETTING IS EVERYONE GOES TO DISTRICTS BUT EVERYONE DOSEN'T MAKE IT OUT.

One would say upset because it was not what anyone was expecting! Clarkrange was just having a off night. Hope the lost will help the girls see that it can happen. They will be back Friday night for a big win against RBS. Then a bigger win at Clay County Saturday night. Go lady Buffaloes and Coach Rogers, I hope to see you in M'Boro as the state Champs.

QUOTE(danba @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826344860[/snapback]

One would say upset because it was not what anyone was expecting! Clarkrange was just having a off night. Hope the lost will help the girls see that it can happen. They will be back Friday night for a big win against RBS. Then a bigger win at Clay County Saturday night. Go lady Buffaloes and Coach Rogers, I hope to see you in M'Boro as the state Champs.

Off night nothing, they got outplayed, and out coached. Enough said wait till tourneys and we will all see who wins the gold.

QUOTE(lightning II @ Jan 25 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826345267[/snapback]

Off night nothing, they got outplayed, and out coached. Enough said wait till tourneys and we will all see who wins the gold.

They did get out played on this one night, but don't see it happened again. As far as out coached? You are not talking to anyone that knows Lamar Rogers. He is just not out coached. Final answer.