Clarkrange @ RBS

danba

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 04:57 PM) 826347297[/snapback]

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS, THAT GOLD BALL IS EASY TO GET.

A TEAM WITH A GOOD COACH SHOULD GET ONE EVERY YEAR.

SO YOUR TEAM SHOULD WIN A GOLD BALL THE NEXT 10 YEARS IN ROW.

SO HOW MANY GOLD BALLS DOES YOUR FOOYBALL TEAM, &

BASEBALL TEAM HAVE. WHAT ABOUT YOUR BOYS BASKETBALL

TEAM, IF THE GOLD IS EASY TO GET.

IF A TEAM IS RANKED HIGHER AND GETS BEAT (THAT WOULD BE

A UPSET)

I THINK YOU ARE YOUNG PUPPY THAT DON'T HAVE A GLUE

ABOUT BASKETBALL OR AT LEAST NEVER PLAYED ANY SPORTS.

I hate it when a post about a basketball game gets turned into something completely off kilter.... just go watch the game, see what happens, come back and talk about it. talk a little smack before the game if you need to, but for pete's sake don't start singling out people or coaches. jim brown and lamar rogers are both fine coaches and any team in the state would be LUCKY to find a district with as much talent as this one has. as for what this post is supposed to be about... i hope this game is as good as the last one. it's going to be close, but i am going to give the home team this one by 4.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:54 AM) 826346870[/snapback]

YOUR FUNNY!!!!

GET A LIFE. IF YOUR THAT BAD OF A COACH YOU WOULD

NOT HAVE A RECORD OF 862 W VS. 184 L NO MATTER THE TALENT.

I'VE SEEN HIM TAKE GIRLS AS FRESHMAN THAT COULD BARELY DRIBBLE

& MAKE OUTSTANDING BALL PLAYERS OUT OF THEM.

JIM BROWN IS A GOOD COACH ALSO.(REAL GOOD)

IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT COACH ROGERS IS NOT A GOOD

COACH THEN THERES NOT ONE IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE.

i totally agree and jc was very bad in the 80's and early 90's everyone beat them but since coach brown came in i doubt anyone has winning record over him but Lamar is one of the great coaches of all time.

QUOTE(chsbball @ Jan 26 2007 - 05:18 PM) 826347312[/snapback]

I hate it when a post about a basketball game gets turned into something completely off kilter.... just go watch the game, see what happens, come back and talk about it. talk a little smack before the game if you need to, but for pete's sake don't start singling out people or coaches. jim brown and lamar rogers are both fine coaches and any team in the state would be LUCKY to find a district with as much talent as this one has. as for what this post is supposed to be about... i hope this game is as good as the last one. it's going to be close, but i am going to give the home team this one by 4.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.

I WAS NOT THE ONE THAT CHANGED THE SUBJECT. DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE

IT OR NOT. WHEN SOMEONE DOWNS SOMETHING I BELIEVE IN, I'M GOING TO

REPLY, AND STAND-UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN. NO MATTER WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER IF YOU HAD NOT POSTED. SO THAT MAKES YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM. (NO BETTER THAN ME NOW) I WAS TAKING UP FOR BOTH COACHES & I WAS NOT SINGLING OUT PEOPLE. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT JACKSON CO.'S BALL TEAMS. LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE SINGLING ME OUT. DON'T POST AGAIN TOWARD ME & IN RETURN I WANT POST

ON THIS SUBJECT. IF YOU DO POST I WILL POST AGAIN.

Well it is over. Two of the best of girls basketball teams. Very glad that both teams came out healthy. What these two games between Clarkrange and RBS tell us is either team can win the next game between them. We are looking at the two teams here that will be number ONE and TWO in their Region and may well be number ONE and TWO in the state. Congratulation to the girls on both teams, you all did a very good job. Also a congratulatory expression of success to both of these excellent coaches. Well done!!!

QUOTE(senator @ Jan 26 2007 - 05:39 PM) 826347327[/snapback]

i totally agree and jc was very bad in the 80's and early 90's everyone beat them but since coach brown came in i doubt anyone has winning record over him but Lamar is one of the great coaches of all time.

HERE HERE!!! your the only one that gets it that i have read today. And chsbball what is fooyball never say that played before. Nobody said the gold ball was easy to get. I said that with that good of a win loss record he should have won more state titles. Look at Shelbyville coach now at MTSU, not near as good of a record but a lot more state titles.

QUOTE(lightning II @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:12 PM) 826347226[/snapback]

Dont get all huffy here, you said it better than i did. With a lifetime record good as that 862 184, he should have more gold balls than 7. You didnt read that i said he wasn't a good coach.

He may have only won 7 gold balls with that record, but he has been in the hunt almost every other year.

Moving on...

What a fun atmosphere tonight!!! Glad to be supporting the winning team. Both crowds were really into it and reacting to each other and every play on the court. Great battle back and forth and RBS was never out of it. Bet we see them a few more times! Whew!!! What a game!!!