Clarkrange @ RBS

danba

QUOTE(lightning II @ Jan 27 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826348100[/snapback]

Well as always you are wrong, i dont know who you think your talking to. But i"m sure not anyone on here wants a name or initial printed . If you caint take a little funning then stay off. CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS LAST NIGHT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IF YOU WILL LOOK BACK I WAS REFERRING TO THE T.V. SHOW LARRY, DARELL, & DARELL. ALSO, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. THIS WAS JUST A REFERENCE TO YOU BEING SILLY LIKE THEY ARE ON THE SHOW. WHAT DOES THE WORD CAINT SPELL? SINCE THIS A PERFECT LITTLE COMPUTER ETIQUITTE GROUP OF PEOPLE. IF IT IS SOMEONE ELSE ON HERE TAKING UP FOR WHAT THEY STAND FOR IT IS JUST FUNNING BUT, IF IT IS ME I AM BEING NEGATIVE. I AM REALLY JUST FUNNING AND TRYING TO PUSH PEOPLES BUTTONS.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT I HOPE THE GIRLS PLAY AS WELL AS THEY DID LAST NIGHT BECAUSE EVERY GAME IS IMPORTANT AND YOU SHOULD NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE ANY TEAM IN 7A. GOOD LUCK LADY BUFFALOES.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'll say this, it was a great game. Both teams played well. The refs called a great game. The missed/made bad calls both ways.

But on to more things, district 7A is loaded with good teams and coaches. I really feel like it is the SEC of high school ball. Pickett looks good with the win over JC. You always have to look at clarkrange as a power house. RBS has a great team this year as they have for the last few years. Jackson Co. is great and so is Clay Co. And i really can't wait till the district tourn. It will be awesome. Anyone really has a chance on any given night.

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826347737[/snapback]

I BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ALL LOWER CASE EITHER.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT TYPES THAT WAY. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AS LONG AS YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND IT.

I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT STANDS OUT BETTER FOR YOU OLDER PEOPLE TO READ EASIER.. I GUESS YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY ALL OF YOU CAPITAL LETTERS.

MOST OF YOU LIKE TO PUSH PEOPLES BUTTONS BUT, DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU GET YOURS PUSHED BACK. JUST LIKE TYPICAL PEOPLE YOU SEE EVERYONE ELSES MISTAKES BUT LIKE MOST PEOPLE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR OWN.

I'M TRYING TO LET THE BOARD GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT, BUT I CAN'T IF YOU KEEP BEING NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME.

AGAIN, GREAT GAME TONIGHT GIRLS AND GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW NIGHT AGAINST CLAY CO.(TRYING TO LET THE BOARD GET BACK ON THE SUBJECT)

Be your own self, but for people that read a lot, all caps hurts the eyes.

QUOTE(muffin @ Jan 27 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826348634[/snapback]

Why were you two not sitting on the Dawgs side?

I wanted to watch the coaches.

The red paint hurts your eyes. I bet there is a shortage of red paint, in Red Boiling Springs. All of it is on the floor, the walls, and the coaches jacket.

QUOTE(muffin @ Jan 27 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826348634[/snapback]

Why were you two not sitting on the Dawgs side?

the truth is they were looking for SCQ and the radio honey or is it darling and her announcing partner saw them in the midst of the enemy and encouraged the listening audience to have a bloney sandwich with mayo now thats eating the dog but instead they wanted bufflo wings