Clarkrange @ RBS

danba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826347705[/snapback]

I see that MRHUSTLE has been on board with us for about two months.

Why has no one told him that all CAPITALS is a breach of on-line etiquette?

I BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ALL LOWER CASE EITHER.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT TYPES THAT WAY. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AS LONG AS YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND IT.

I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT STANDS OUT BETTER FOR YOU OLDER PEOPLE TO READ EASIER.. I GUESS YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY ALL OF YOU CAPITAL LETTERS.

MOST OF YOU LIKE TO PUSH PEOPLES BUTTONS BUT, DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU GET YOURS PUSHED BACK. JUST LIKE TYPICAL PEOPLE YOU SEE EVERYONE ELSES MISTAKES BUT LIKE MOST PEOPLE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR OWN.

I'M TRYING TO LET THE BOARD GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT, BUT I CAN'T IF YOU KEEP BEING NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME.

AGAIN, GREAT GAME TONIGHT GIRLS AND GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW NIGHT AGAINST CLAY CO.(TRYING TO LET THE BOARD GET BACK ON THE SUBJECT)

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826347737[/snapback]

I BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ALL LOWER CASE EITHER.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT TYPES THAT WAY. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AS LONG AS YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND IT.

I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT STANDS OUT BETTER FOR YOU OLDER PEOPLE TO READ EASIER.. I GUESS YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY ALL OF YOU CAPITAL LETTERS.

MOST OF YOU LIKE TO PUSH PEOPLES BUTTONS BUT, DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU GET YOURS PUSHED BACK. JUST LIKE TYPICAL PEOPLE YOU SEE EVERYONE ELSES MISTAKES BUT LIKE MOST PEOPLE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR OWN.

I'M TRYING TO LET THE BOARD GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT, BUT I CAN'T IF YOU KEEP BEING NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME.

AGAIN, GREAT GAME TONIGHT GIRLS AND GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW NIGHT AGAINST CLAY CO.(TRYING TO LET THE BOARD GET BACK ON THE SUBJECT)

Clay County lost to Macon by 1 tonight -

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:57 PM) 826347768[/snapback]

Celina is definitely dangerous!! Hope we are ready for them tomorrow!

I don't think Lamar will lose any sleep over tomorrow's meet. His teams are always prepared in post season and Clay County may have a bad hang over tomorrow from what they think was a stolen game.

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826347705[/snapback]

I see that MRHUSTLE has been on board with us for about two months.

Why has no one told him that all CAPITALS is a breach of on-line etiquette?

Was I in your company tonight Jimbo44? If so sorry about the busted eardrums!! You too 7awatcher!!

Swanson, I seen you early but couldn't find you late . I figure 7awatcher pointed me out at JC. I probably felt then, like you did tonight! We need to meet when nothing is at stake. Since you where at both games, you should recognize me as the raving lunatic in the Clarkrange stands! Can't miss me!!! Tough loss, expect to see you guys again and again and again!! Hopefully!!

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 27 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826347946[/snapback]

GREAT TO SEE JESSICA GET 4 3'S IN THE GAME. HER DEFENSE NEEDS NO WORDS

HOW DID KELLI PLAY?

Kelli Reed played well. I think she had about 10 points. Jessica Green and Phillips steped up and had a big game. The game would not have been near as close but crange had a dry 3rd qtr, I think they only scored 2 or 3 points the 3rd qtr. Great effort from both teams. The fans couldn't have asked for a better game. Crange can not overlook Celina tonight. Good Luck ladies.

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826347626[/snapback]

(FOOYBALL) IT'S BESIDE THE T ON THE KEYBOARD LARRY

R.B.S. HAS WON HOW MANY IN THE LAST TWO YEARS OVER

JACKSON CO. SOME PEOPLE FROM JACKSON CO. SAID

WHEN THEY CAME BACK TO 7A THEY WOULD NOT LOSE

A GAME!!

OH' MY DID JACKSON CO. LOSE TONIGHT!

WAS THAT A UPSET OR WAS THAT EXPECTED.

SINCE JACKSON CO. BEATING CLARKRANGE

WAS NOT A UPSET IT WAS EXPECTED

FROM YOU.

IF CLARKRANGE CAN'T BEAT JACKSON CO. THEN YOU WOULD RATHER

PLAY US IN THE TOURNAMENT OVER ANYBODY.

Well as always you are wrong, i dont know who you think your talking to. But i"m sure not anyone on here wants a name or initial printed . If you caint take a little funning then stay off. CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS LAST NIGHT.

Great Game by both teams and Congrats to Crange! As for RBS, its just a regular season loss and a learning expierence, now be ready for post season play!

I did get tickled at Lamar celebrating a little early! When Crange stole the ball with a 6 point lead and under a min to go Lamar did a little dance and high fiving, then they missed some FT and RBS hit some shots and he went back to being concerned!It was hilarious to see! But anyway Congrats to Crange and Good Luck!