Clarkrange @ RBS

danba

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826347555[/snapback]

At the end of:

1st qtr; C'Range 19-RBS 14

Half; C'Range 34-RBS 27

3rd qtr; C'Range 41-RBS 39

Final; C'Range 58-RBS 54

I don't recall C'Range lead being more than 9.

There were a few lead changes early in the 4th period.

The gym was packed and loud.

BET IT WAS A GREAT GAME TO WATCH FOR THE FANS!

THE FANS DIDN'T PAY ENOUGH TONIGHT!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826347579[/snapback]

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.

I WAS NOT THE ONE THAT CHANGED THE SUBJECT. DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE

IT OR NOT. WHEN SOMEONE DOWNS SOMETHING I BELIEVE IN, I'M GOING TO

REPLY, AND STAND-UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN. NO MATTER WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER IF YOU HAD NOT POSTED. SO THAT MAKES YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM. (NO BETTER THAN ME NOW) I WAS TAKING UP FOR BOTH COACHES & I WAS NOT SINGLING OUT PEOPLE. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT JACKSON CO.'S BALL TEAMS. LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE SINGLING ME OUT. DON'T POST AGAIN TOWARD ME & IN RETURN I WANT POST

ON THIS SUBJECT. IF YOU DO POST I WILL POST AGAIN.

i wasn't singling you out MRHUSTLE this was just the last post on here so i used it. no harm done. i was speaking to everyone...clarkrange, rbs, everyone. so my bad on that. i just get sick and tired of all the bashing sometimes. anyway that game tonight was great. both teams seemed to play pretty well, but it looked like the leonard girl got a little frustrated down low. i was impressed though.

QUOTE(chsbball @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826347608[/snapback]

i wasn't singling you out MRHUSTLE this was just the last post on here so i used it. no harm done. i was speaking to everyone...clarkrange, rbs, everyone. so my bad on that. i just get sick and tired of all the bashing sometimes. anyway that game tonight was great. both teams seemed to play pretty well, but it looked like the leonard girl got a little frustrated down low. i was impressed though.

Leonard girl played tough and I believe she had quite a few points. Phillips played hard D with the help of some of the other girls. Was a fun matchup to watch, and we got to see a big dose of it with no one in foul trouble.

QUOTE(sleep23 @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826347602[/snapback]

hard to beat a time 3 times in a season. thats all i'm gonna say.

third game forth game it don't matter when 2 good teams play who plays best that night will win look at last year JC & RBS if your logic worked JC would be playing clarkrange for district champs

QUOTE(lightning II @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826347595[/snapback]

HERE HERE!!! your the only one that gets it that i have read today. And chsbball what is fooyball never say that played before. Nobody said the gold ball was easy to get. I said that with that good of a win loss record he should have won more state titles. Look at Shelbyville coach now at MTSU, not near as good of a record but a lot more state titles.

(FOOYBALL) IT'S BESIDE THE T ON THE KEYBOARD LARRY

R.B.S. HAS WON HOW MANY IN THE LAST TWO YEARS OVER

JACKSON CO. SOME PEOPLE FROM JACKSON CO. SAID

WHEN THEY CAME BACK TO 7A THEY WOULD NOT LOSE

A GAME!!

OH' MY DID JACKSON CO. LOSE TONIGHT!

WAS THAT A UPSET OR WAS THAT EXPECTED.

SINCE JACKSON CO. BEATING CLARKRANGE

WAS NOT A UPSET IT WAS EXPECTED

FROM YOU.

IF CLARKRANGE CAN'T BEAT JACKSON CO. THEN YOU WOULD RATHER

PLAY US IN THE TOURNAMENT OVER ANYBODY.

QUOTE(chsbball @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826347608[/snapback]

OK NO PROBLEM!

QUOTE(senator @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826347623[/snapback]

third game forth game it don't matter when 2 good teams play who plays best that night will win look at last year JC & RBS if your logic worked JC would be playing clarkrange for district champs

SENATOR,

YOUR RIGHT! THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME.

DON'T BET ON ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW

WHAT WILL HAPPEN. TILL THE HORN GOES OFF

AT THE END.

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826347626[/snapback]

(FOOYBALL) IT'S BESIDE THE T ON THE KEYBOARD LARRY

R.B.S. HAS WON HOW MANY IN THE LAST TWO YEARS OVER

JACKSON CO. SOME PEOPLE FROM JACKSON CO. SAID

WHEN THEY CAME BACK TO 7A THEY WOULD NOT LOSE

A GAME!!

OH' MY DID JACKSON CO. LOSE TONIGHT!

WAS THAT A UPSET OR WAS THAT EXPECTED.

SINCE JACKSON CO. BEATING CLARKRANGE

WAS NOT A UPSET IT WAS EXPECTED

FROM YOU.

IF CLARKRANGE CAN'T BEAT JACKSON CO. THEN YOU WOULD RATHER

PLAY US IN THE TOURNAMENT OVER ANYBODY.

Hey MRHUSTLE calm down, your bringing negativity to the team and school. I know you know me and everyone else, but don't let people like lighteningII draw you into a name calling contest. Speak of your teams positives and your oppenents positives, everyone knows of the negatives! Jackson County losing doesn't effect us either way except we may have to face them in the semi finals of the district, instead of the finals?! Be proud, supportive, and positive for your team, and ignore the ignorant!

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:54 PM) 826347666[/snapback]

Hey MRHUSTLE calm down, your bringing negativity to the team and school. I know you know me and everyone else, but don't let people like lighteningII draw you into a name calling contest. Speak of your teams positives and your oppenents positives, everyone knows of the negatives! Jackson County losing doesn't effect us either way except we may have to face them in the semi finals of the district, instead of the finals?! Be proud, supportive, and positive for your team, and ignore the ignorant!

THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS. THE LARRY WAS LIKE

LARRY, DARELL, & DARELL THE TV. SHOW.

JACKSON CO. HAS A GREAT TEAM.

AND WHEN WERE NOT PLAYING THEM I'M

FOR ALL OF THE 7A TEAMS. I WAS JUST

DISPUTING WHAT HE WAS SAYING.