Clarkrange @ RBS

danba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:49 AM) 826347829[/snapback]

Was I in your company tonight Jimbo44? If so sorry about the busted eardrums!! You too 7awatcher!!

Swanson, I seen you early but couldn't find you late . I figure 7awatcher pointed me out at JC. I probably felt then, like you did tonight! We need to meet when nothing is at stake. Since you where at both games, you should recognize me as the raving lunatic in the Clarkrange stands! Can't miss me!!! Tough loss, expect to see you guys again and again and again!! Hopefully!!

I hadn't been on in a while and never got to give my aspect of the game...and my what I have to say is this ...It was the refs fault...The refs lost us the game, them darn refs.... ...haha...It was a great game and fun to watch...

Ah the game bothered me a bit, but the reason I left is because I was heading down to JC to watch JC/PC boys play but never did get to make it down there... , and that was an awesome game in it's own right as well...I should be at the district tournament so you can talk to me then...

OH YES I'VE RETURNED!! Its been way too long but I thought I'd come back to give my words of wisdom and I know you've been missing them. Of course I'll have to start with my friend swanson. I hope for the love of all things holy you aren't blaming the refs!! I didn't go to the game but I know that excuse is the most over used, under deserved insult you can give the other team. It does sound like these games between the Range and RBS have been fun though so I hope you guys get a chance to meet up again and hopefully I'll be able to make it. Also Mr. Swanson, you looked in your magic eight ball I'm sure and came up with your predictions for what the Lady Bulldogs will do this season.....don't you think enough pressure is put upon these girls already without you claiming what you think they will do?? I know when you have a big fan base for a class A team like you do, a lot of focus and pressure surrounds the program but swannie the district tournament hasn't even started yet and your ranting about a state championship. Just let them play it out, give their best effort, and see what happens. And if you want to have a good old fashioned knife fight a la' Pattie's Bar style, get on yahoo and we will throw down!! lol

QUOTE(BuffaloFan @ Jan 27 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826348344[/snapback]

If you can't get excited, why coach or play? RBS is a hard place to play. That was a good win. It sure made for a nice ride home. I'd say we'll see RBS again....

Your right Buff, that was a great win for Crange and very deserving! But maybe RBS can win the season series with yall at 3-2!