is tamia tucker ok

hurricane

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kwright @ Jan 25 2007 - 07:16 AM) 826345006[/snapback]

EagleClaw

Please post info as soon as you find out anything. Here's hoping that all is ok with T.

Hoops To Ya!!!

kw

Word is spreading like wildfire, so I guess its OK to go ahead & post.

Torn ACL & likely torn MCL - to her left knee. It was her right knee that was injured last season. MRI to be done early in Feb, surgery to follow.

Keep her in your thoughts & prayers - its hard enough to go thru this one time, but twice is simply not fair. She's a tough gal, though and will rebound from it again.

EagleClaw

QUOTE(EagleClaw @ Jan 25 2007 - 04:35 PM) 826345815[/snapback]

Word is spreading like wildfire, so I guess its OK to go ahead & post.

Torn ACL & likely torn MCL - to her left knee. It was her right knee that was injured last season. MRI to be done early in Feb, surgery to follow.

Keep her in your thoughts & prayers - its hard enough to go thru this one time, but twice is simply not fair. She's a tough gal, though and will rebound from it again.

EagleClaw

She will recover fine. God will care for this young lady!!!!

When I had my ACL done in 1998, they told me that I was 10 times more likely to tear the other one than the one that was repaired. I guess that was right.

I am sure she will recover between now and summer and be dishing assists at College come fall. A torn ACL and MCL can be repaired and she will have a full recovery. A torn ligament cannot take away the heart and desire that this young lady has deeply imbedded inside. She will be back. Guaranteed!!!!

Please keep us informed of her progress and we will continue to pray for her.

Prayers will certainly go out for this young lady ...... as we all know, sometimes life just does not seem fair. May she fully recover and be an even stronger player in College. Also I would wish the whole team Good Luck for the rest of the season....these young ladies have certainly had their share of a tough year.

It seems like 12A is dealing with knee problems period. Lets see

Tamia Tucker- Summertown

Kristen Potete(sp?)- Wayne County

Christy Bowers(torn cartilage) Ashley Adams(miniscus&cartilage torn) - Zion

I believe Tamia and Christy won't be back the rest of the season. I think Kristen is about ready to start playing again, and Ashley could or couldnt be back either. So I believe all these girls could use prayers!

QUOTE(TrojanSportsFan @ Jan 25 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826346190[/snapback]

I hate this for Tamia. Love to see her play. I'm sure she will make a full recovery and be ready for college play. Good luck!!

I agree, she a great player. Can't wait to see her & Franks join Edney & Cross on the court in college! Wow! What a team to watch! Best of luck Tamia, we're praying for you here in PC!