CENTENNIAL VS. HICKMAN COUNTY

CHS 2007

QUOTE(greerman14 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826346931[/snapback]

Centennial used to get WAXED by this team from the middle of nowhere (04-05) so don't get to cocky about tonite. Pittman, Hudson and Warren are no push-overs.

I think you're either biased or on some mushrooms. I saw Centennial play a few nights ago and, unless a bomb drops out in the sticks, there's no way they'll lose tonight. Kelly could probably go out on the court and beat all 5 of them by himself.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tnsparty @ Jan 25 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826345730[/snapback]

Where would coacht be without the grammer police that let you know when you make a mistake? Thanks for the lesson. Also, there is no Y in maybe, but there is a y.

hahahaha

that was good!

if drew, bug and allante all have a pretty good game,

the i feel pretty confident about CHS getting another road win

GIVE ME A C!

QUOTE(TC78 @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826347076[/snapback]

hahahaha

that was good!

if drew, bug and allante all have a pretty good game,

the i feel pretty confident about CHS getting another road win

GIVE ME A C!

I agree that CHS should win the game. But, if you go in there and take that team lightly they can beat you. Indy did that and HC took them deep into the 4th before IHS pulled away a bit and won. They play hard and tough. CHS has more talent, definitely.

Almost a huge upset...

CENTENNIAL 61

HICKMAN CO. 60

Once again, Centennial had a big lead late and almost blew it. Up until the final quarter, this was a defensive battle. In the second quarter, both teams combined for a total of 9 points. In the final quarter, Hickman Co. exploded, posting 25 points, and almost pulled off a huge upset. I wasn't at the game, so I'm only using the Tennessean as a reference, but here are the posted stats.

CENTENNIAL 61

Drew Kelly: 28 pts

Allante McLemore: 16 pts

Lamont Harris: 8 pts

Patrick Byrd: 5 pts

Mark McFarland: 2 pts

Chaz Scales: 2 pts

HICKMAN COUNTY 60

KJ Smith: 17 pts

Lan Warren: 15 pts

Matt Hudson: 13 pts

Caleb Pittman: 11 pts

DJ Key: 4 pts

QUOTE(CHS 2007 @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826347592[/snapback]

Almost a huge upset...

CENTENNIAL 61

HICKMAN CO. 60

Once again, Centennial had a big lead late and almost blew it. Up until the final quarter, this was a defensive battle. In the second quarter, both teams combined for a total of 9 points. In the final quarter, Hickman Co. exploded, posting 25 points, and almost pulled off a huge upset. I wasn't at the game...

I WAS at the game, got dragged there by my neighbor. And yes, it is way out in the sticks. And I was pulling for the Cougars. But...

The refs are the only reason that Centennial pulled it out. Under 10 seconds left, one point game, Hickman kid with a breakaway to the basket, and practically tackled by a Centennial player. No call by the referee, which was even more remarkable considering how blatant it was.

What really stunk was that it was a great game, but ended up being decided not by the players but by the referees.