Unaka Basketball and ALL the tradition

TheLastWord

QUOTE(CLINE @ Jan 29 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826350481[/snapback]

I'm not on here crying about anything buddy. I give it to you. You all beat Unaka. Wow, are you wanting some kind of special award or congratulations? I suppose you have taken all your great smack talking from football to basketball because you all have had a decent year and football seems hopeless now. Please tell me what all this bullcrap has to do with Unaka tradition because all your posts say the same thing, somewhat like a broken record! Tradition takes longer than a year to build. When you guys win a few conference championships then you might consider speaking of tradition.

Question. Do you like apples? Try winning more than 5 straight conference titles in a row, how you like them apples?

What does this sound like, Lander fans? Sounds to me like frustration because a new power is rising. You can bank on one thing Cline, that gold ball will have a lot of dust on it before Unaka ever wins another one. In fact, many titles are coming to Cloudland before Unaka ever wins another one. Cloudland is now the better coached team with the athletes. Its gonna stay that way for some time. We don't have players with attitude problems and they don't have to bring K-9's into our school. Look for complete domination by Cloudland over Unaka! I think its hilarious that I've lured you into this pow-wow!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Landshark @ Jan 29 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826350486[/snapback]

King, quit being a big biker dork and get off this posting. It's for Ranger fan's only, and like I said before Clownland has a history of being NO good at b-ball. A season and a half does not mean anything. You can start typing about your tradition when you get a gold ball...you dig-

Listen, little man. History is about to change, and I'll admit I would have never thought that Unaka basketball would stoop as low as it has. Their lack of intestinal fortitude to defend their home floor has everybody shell shocked. Losses to Hampton, University High, and Johnson County on your home floor just shows the lack of character them boys have. So, with that being said, you better hug and kiss that gold ball, because it will be the only gold ball that Unaka ever wins. And for ole Calvin Cline to write a big novel about tradition just shows how much he must think of himself. Well, Cline, I think you are pathetic. I look for Cloudland to completely dismantle Unaka's basketball program! Just one more question for you, Cline. What happened to all your little cheerleaders who used to sit in the lower left hand corner of the gym? What do you think of those apples?

I'm far from it, Landfish. You are just a fat fish in a small pond (Stoney Creek). Real soon, we are going to get our chance to "EARN" the gold ball instead of getting it handed to us like you all did. And yes, Cloudland has out coached Unaka ever sinse Ensor left. Looks like Old school Snavely just can't get it done anymore, or maybe there is just too many spoiled brats runnin' the Ranger halls right now.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 30 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826351596[/snapback]

Don't run off, Calvin Cline. Just because I got your goat doesn't mean you have to run and hide.

Loser=Derek Cline

Go buy some more striped and pink shirts, Calvin Cline!

Ok I know I said I wouldn't come on here anymore but just one last one...

You call me a loser but you spell "since" like "sinse".. HAHAHAH I love it bro. Have a good day. But you can go edit it now.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 30 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826351591[/snapback]

I'm far from it, Landfish. You are just a fat fish in a small pond (Stoney Creek). Real soon, we are going to get our chance to "EARN" the gold ball instead of getting it handed to us like you all did. And yes, Cloudland has out coached Unaka ever sinse Ensor left. Looks like Old school Snavely just can't get it done anymore, or maybe there is just too many spoiled brats runnin' the Ranger halls right now.

Cloudland will never, I repeat NEVER win a state championship. Cloudland isn't THAT good this year King. Both you and I know that. Why don't your grow up and stop acting like a half retard, inbred, stereotypical Roan Mountain trailer-trash wanna-be bad ace. When Unaka absolutely dominated you in football, people didn’t come on here talking trash to Cloudland, did they? No, because we have CLASS. Do you know what CLASS is??? Probably not, but I’d be glad to tell you one day.... And some people think that its sad that your only glory anymore is to come on here and talk trash to people almost half your age. Well I don’t think you’re sad. I think you’re a joke. You’re not in high school anymore... Someday you're gonna have to step into the real world.

Rangerbook, quit trying to take a page from my book. Here you are coming on here and rebuking me when you've been calling people pedophiles and sticking your nose in everyone's business. You run your mouth like there is not going to be any consequences. You will have to deal with someone who will whip your @ss one day and it will be a painful lesson for you. You know nothing about the real world when you experience bullets flying over your head with people in pain and crying and hurting. Son, you don't know nothing. As for basketball, I know Cloudland is not going to challenge for the state title this year, but you mark it down, the Highlanders will win a gold ball before Unaka ever does again. That is a promise. Right now, we are superior to Unaka in ever aspect of the game of basketball. Thats just a fact. We flat out handed you a woodshed butt-kicking up at our place. You should just be thankful that I consider you a baby-face momma's boy who still has trouble lacing his shoes!

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Jan 30 2007 - 03:50 PM) 826351848[/snapback]

Why don't your grow up and stop acting like a half retard, inbred, stereotypical Roan Mountain trailer-trash wanna-be bad ace. When Unaka absolutely dominated you in football, people didn’t come on here talking trash to Cloudland, did they? No, because we have CLASS. Do you know what CLASS is???

Now that's classy!