Riverdale

uncfan09

QUOTE(tdntn @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826446476[/snapback]yeah and someone was asking for a depth chart earlier, i think i remember this correctly as i saw the olineman's depth chart monday or tuesday...

LT: David Summeral

LG: David Spurlock

C: Travis Lilienthaw

RG: Ladarius Verge

RT: Michael Pope

GREAT talent 2 deep with guys like Chase Patterson, DeAndre Miller, Alex Smithson, and Carson Tinker.

thats some REALLY big guys. all 1st team have recieved D1 letters by this point i believe, i believe all of them will sign D1 (sounds unrealistic but truley possible with this group, although verge will sign for his skills at DT more than likely). this should be the best line in the state.

to the players: whats the depth chart at QB lookin like right now?

BTW i dont think anyone has mentioned our scrimmages yet, we will host Hillwood and travel to Coffee County /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Pope is getting some D1 letters? wow which schoold?

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdntn @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826446476[/snapback]yeah and someone was asking for a depth chart earlier, i think i remember this correctly as i saw the olineman's depth chart monday or tuesday...

LT: David Summeral

LG: David Spurlock

C: Travis Lilienthaw

RG: Ladarius Verge

RT: Michael Pope

GREAT talent 2 deep with guys like Chase Patterson, DeAndre Miller, Alex Smithson, and Carson Tinker.

thats some REALLY big guys. all 1st team have recieved D1 letters by this point i believe, i believe all of them will sign D1 (sounds unrealistic but truley possible with this group, although verge will sign for his skills at DT more than likely). this should be the best line in the state.

to the players: whats the depth chart at QB lookin like right now?

BTW i dont think anyone has mentioned our scrimmages yet, we will host Hillwood and travel to Coffee County /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sounds great but I hope someone can push Verge out of his spot on the OL. I thought Smithson was looking pretty good yesterday. But it is a great sounding OL.

Do you know the date/time of the Hillwood scrimmage?

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:51 PM) 826446183[/snapback]OOOOH......someone get me some tissue. I Bleed Cardinal has brought tears.

You have been absent a long time on here. Odd how you post out of the clear blue. How are things with the Cats these days?

Question for you, all-knowing, ominpotent 2P . . . who or what are the Cats? There you go again, thinking you know something you have NO idea about.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826446512[/snapback]i am NOT SAYING coach A will be gone at any point and time i am saying that IF it were to come open or another opportunity to be a head coach

Coach A & Wyant are good guys. Wyant's time was up at Riverdale. Coach A has respect for Wyant and understands his move to Smyrna. He offered him to stay, but Wyant knew it was time to move on. He's stepped in at Smyrna very well and will be a part of their success this year and years to come.

Hopefully, Coach A will continue the tradition at Riverdale. The legacy that was built there is a HUGE burden. Coach A will have to step up and keep the ball rolling (and the gold balls coming). He has what it takes. He'll have to build his coaching staff back up, but I believe he can. Fan support can help. So, it's time to support the Warriors again!

I wish them both the best, but obiously I hope Smyrna & Wyant goes home disappointed when the two play.

QUOTE(TDCman @ Apr 27 2007 - 05:23 AM) 826446565[/snapback]Sounds great but I hope someone can push Verge out of his spot on the OL. I thought Smithson was looking pretty good yesterday. But it is a great sounding OL.

Do you know the date/time of the Hillwood scrimmage?

That depth chart was established before spring training began Wednesday. I believe Verge and Tinker split time with the starting group on Thursday.

The scrimmage is on May 4 but I do not have a time.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826446524[/snapback]Pope is getting some D1 letters? wow which schoold?

not 100% sure but i think MTSU has expressed interest in him so far. i think he has plans of attending camps this summer to get some more exposure and once the season gets under way he'll get more to. i think he definately has the talent to play D1

QUOTE(tdntn @ Apr 27 2007 - 04:39 PM) 826447074[/snapback]not 100% sure but i think MTSU has expressed interest in him so far. i think he has plans of attending camps this summer to get some more exposure and once the season gets under way he'll get more to. i think he definately has the talent to play D1

With the line they have...they should all be getting letters. I hope he does go somewhere though, as do i for sumeral verge lilly

Went by practice for a few minutes yesterday. As usual large numbers are out trying for the team. Was good to see the 'teaching' being done by ALL the coaches. If nothing else the team this year WILL know correct technique that will equate to good plays.

Team has gotten bigger and faster!

Hopefully I will get to know ALL the new coaches out there. We need a roster for them as well as the players!

Main thing, it is VERY good that there are coaches and scouts being welcomed there to see the talent. This will have the added benefit of it being a place that you WILL be seen so even more will want to come and become part of the dynasty.

Young men enjoy Spring as Summer will be HOT! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />