greeneville # 1 in state so far in AAA....vs. science hill...?

greenedevilfan91

QUOTE(megahops24 @ Jan 27 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826348821[/snapback]

I believe your username says it all,and that is that you are a 15 year old who knows nothing. Greeneville got ate alive tonight.It was never really close and it wasn't even like SH shot the lights out,but it seemed every shot they missed the toppers were eating the offensive glass. With Wiggins playing well,Greeneville is an above average team,with Wiggins on an off night or getting shut down like Omar did to him tonight,Greeneville is very mediocre,if that.

Nice gesture to always talk about Wiggins,but your making yourself and fellow Greeneville fans look like idiots.

dont get mad that u guys r like 12th in state.....but we r hands down best in the east...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville vs. Science Hill

Cap1 Posted on: Jan 22 2007 - 10:43 AM

I will stand with my boys from the Big 9 and go with Science Hill in a convincing 10+ point upset. Those of you that say they can’t play defense on the Hill will be proven wrong in this game as they throw defender after defender at Antwaine in an attempt to make Greenville beat them with their other players. Omar has yet to have a true break-out game this season. Well I think the time is now!! And my guess is that he will man up on Wiggins defensively several times during the course of the game. Duncan doesn't have the luxury in allowing Wiggins to man up on Wattad because we all know that Greenville can't afford to sit Wiggins for any reason, whether it be fatigue or foul trouble.

HOW BOUT THEM BIG 9 BOYS!!!!!!!!

HEY GREENEDEVILFAN91.....We understand you are a big GHS fan...We understand you probably sleep with the little basketballs the GHS cheerleaders throw out...and We understand you are a Wiggins Stalker. We know you think that the devils are #1 still, but the cold hard truth is they got outplayed tonite! Yes they may have had some players who have been sick the past week, but that is no excuse to get beat by 29 points...Take your medicine, tell the winners congrats and DROP IT! They will meet again, but until they do...EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU THINK! So STOP saying it over and over again! You are ruining this whole topic arguing with everyone!

Congrats to SHHS for proving me wrong tonite. It will be interesting to see how the region plays out.