Dresden beat Greenfield tonight

justforfun?

Congratulations to Dresden, Dresden wanted this game more than we did, Greenfield had no intensity. Erica Glisson played really well for Dresden. Greenfield missed 17 FT's (5/22) which will kill you in a close game. We are not a very good FT shooting team, on the season we might have shot 50%. We are not playing real good going into tournament time but we have won 3 or 4 games lately on our defense and overcame bad shooting nights. Girls we have the ability to go a long way if we can get on top of our game. Friday night becomes a big game for us with Union City. Let's take care of business.

Congratulations to Dresden.. Sounds like free throws were the deciding factor.. If I was greenfield's coach they'd shoot them for about an hour or so today.. You hate to see games go down on FREE shots.. That game shows how tight District 14A is. Not many teams have lost/won 2 games to the same team this year.. Tournament time will all come down to who wants it the most, and I would'nt count any team out just yet.. Friday night will be big games for these teams.. With LC and SF matching up and UC and Greenfield. If SF wins out, they will be in a tie with UC for 3rd, but be above UC from winning. If Greenfield loses both 2 games (which I wouldn't expect, but just saying) and SF wins out, there will be a 3 way tie for 2nd with Greenfield, SF, and UC.. Things could get interesting!!

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:38 AM) 826352793[/snapback]

Congratulations to Dresden, Dresden wanted this game more than we did, Greenfield had no intensity. Erica Glisson played really well for Dresden. Greenfield missed 17 FT's (5/22) which will kill you in a close game. We are not a very good FT shooting team, on the season we might have shot 50%. We are not playing real good going into tournament time but we have won 3 or 4 games lately on our defense and overcame bad shooting nights. Girls we have the ability to go a long way if we can get on top of our game. Friday night becomes a big game for us with Union City. Let's take care of business.

I will give you credit greenfieldfan, I like the positive attitude......