Dekalb vs. Cannon

wildcat6

The last time these two teams played the game was great, except for the circus at the end let's hope that doesn't happen again. Cannon picked up its first district win tuesday night should be some momentum going into friday. Dekalb has been playing well lately should be another barn-burner. What are some thoughts and predictions?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say im very dissapointed in DeKalb County this year, they let there coach down game after game, after im sure he tells them all he can to make them better, i am not a DeKalb fan though. Also i have been to a couple of yalls games and yalls student section is terrible so im calling yall out for the rest of the year. O and DeKalb takes this game by 4 and with some fans getting ejected for throwing things at DeKalbs Bench

QUOTE(the_animal @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826352566[/snapback]

I would like to say im very dissapointed in DeKalb County this year, they let there coach down game after game, after im sure he tells them all he can to make them better, i am not a DeKalb fan though. Also i have been to a couple of yalls games and yalls student section is terrible so im calling yall out for the rest of the year. O and DeKalb takes this game by 4 and with some fans getting ejected for throwing things at DeKalbs Bench

Are you talking about Dekalb's or Cannon's student section being so bad?

Dang that stinks i was so PUMPED for this game i love the Dekalb vs. Cannon games they are the best... And our student section does need to pick it up everyone has this lets sit until the end of the fourth quarter attitude iv tried to change it but they dont listen they dont understand that teams thrive off of momentum and they need it early as well as late

QUOTE(ruthlessdcfan08 @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826355396[/snapback]

Dang that stinks i was so PUMPED for this game i love the Dekalb vs. Cannon games they are the best... And our student section does need to pick it up everyone has this lets sit until the end of the fourth quarter attitude iv tried to change it but they dont listen they dont understand that teams thrive off of momentum and they need it early as well as late

Me to man i was disapointed, they are always great games. Your rigtht teams do feed off momentum throughout the game, and they need it the whole time. Sometimes student sections play a big role in the outcome of the game. I'm looking forward to this gane Feb 12 now!