Player of the YEAR for all Classes

jamieroper

Is it still too early to talk about player of the year????

I mainly keep up with Class A so you other guys will have to tell us about the other Classes.

I have seen many great players, read about many more, but I will put Rachel Glidden up against any point guard in the state!!!!

Richland’s Junior leader has to be a finalist for this award. Gleason, Collinwood, and several other schools have great players too, but I would not take any of them over Glidden.

Just my opinion.

Who would be your pick??????????

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:40 AM) 826352798[/snapback]

I mainly keep up with Class A so you other guys will have to tell us about the other Classes.

I have seen many great players, read about many more, but I will put Rachel Glidden up against any point guard in the state!!!!

Richland’s Junior leader has to be a finalist for this award. Gleason, Collinwood, and several other schools have great players too, but I would not take any of them over Glidden.

Just my opinion.

Kayla Hudson, Gleason......cod lock to win Ms Basketball

QUOTE(ParisRiverRat @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:40 AM) 826352940[/snapback]

Kayla Hudson, Gleason......cod lock to win Ms Basketball

I do not agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hudson is a great player but I would still take Glidden head to head. It is true that Andrews (Collinwood) and a couple others from Central Tennessee could split up the votes and Hudson would get it.

If Hudson does win it, no one can doubt why. She is good. Maybe we will get to find out who is the best. If Gleason and Richland both get to 'Boro, and if both have won their Region, they would meet in the first round. I will take Glidden head to head.

There are some strong younger ladies that also deserve consideration in CLass A. By younger ladies I mean Soph. and Freshman.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:40 AM) 826352798[/snapback]

Just my opinion.

No offense to Rachel, ahe is a great player. We (Collinwood) got beat in the regional tournament last year by Richland, but if the Hudson girl from Gleason doesn't win Miss Basketball there is something wrong somewhere. We got a first hand look at her during the Christmas holidays, and she is the best I've seen. i think Abbie Andrews is just as good, but she doesn't have to take as much on her shoiulders as Hudson. This girl's teamates are no much help, but she controls teh game and makes them much better. The truth be known, i don't think they have another girl on their team that would start for Collinwood.

QUOTE(teamwork @ Jan 31 2007 - 02:19 PM) 826353368[/snapback]

No offense to Rachel, ahe is a great player. We (Collinwood) got beat in the regional tournament last year by Richland, but if the Hudson girl from Gleason doesn't win Miss Basketball there is something wrong somewhere. We got a first hand look at her during the Christmas holidays, and she is the best I've seen. i think Abbie Andrews is just as good, but she doesn't have to take as much on her shoiulders as Hudson. This girl's teamates are no much help, but she controls teh game and makes them much better. The truth be known, i don't think they have another girl on their team that would start for Collinwood.

No offense taken at all. I always like honest opinions from Classy people like you. Maybe we will get to see Glidden guard Hudson at state. I hope so and may the best team win. But for right now, I have to stick with my Richland Girl. Yes, I am a homer!!!!

I believe when we beat you last year Abbie was hurt??? Maybe we will get to play you full strength this year. It would be a great game I think and very fun to watch. I have bragged on you guys all year. I saw you several times this summer and I was very very impressed.

And thanks for bragging on Abbie. She is from your team and deserves all the support she gets. She is a great player and deserves to be recognized. I agree with you on the rest of Collinwood’s team. They are very very good too.

You guys in D12 don’t beat each other up so bad this year in the District Tourney. You guys were all beat up when you got to region. If I remember correctly, Collinwood, Summertown, and Perry County are had major injuries. I think Wayne County was healthy but they ran into a very bad ref. But you guys never did complain.

Good luck.