Sequoyah Football

Sequoyah SID

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let everyone know that the monthly booster club meeting will be Tuesday, July 17 at 7 p.m. Some of the new coaches are possibly going to be there to do a meet and greet. Also there will be a work day Saturday, July 21. Someone will be there to open up at 9 a.m. Still lots of things to be done. Painting press box inside and out, repairing the steps to the press box, mulch along the steps, power wash bleachers, paint the black fence @ fieldhouse, paint wood walkway on visitor's side, and general outside cleanup. If your not able to be at the work days and would like to contribute in other ways, contact one of the coaches or a booster club officer. They can tell you what materials are needed if you want to buy them and donate it or know someone who would like to, you can also contact one of them to make a financial contribution. Football and girls soccer seasons are right around the corner, so make sure and volunteer your available time to coach Gregory to get both facilities ready. There has also been some graffiti painted onto the home dugout on the baseball field, so I guess we will need to paint it also.

Dead period is over, Passing league starts monday, The 1st day of fall practice starts July 30th, and the jamboree is 5 weeks away august 17th ( I think). What does all of this add up to = As the great John Ward would say "It's football time in Tennessee". All of us have been talking alot on here the last several months ( mainly just trying to pass the time i believe) but now it is finally here. Its great to see all the excitement surrounding Sequoyah football (its been awile). I think we have some good guys in charge and things are looking up. Lets all remember to give them some time (Rome was'nt built in a day). I agree with you SID Success is not wins but are we getting better. From what i have seen that is already happening. So lets put smiles on our faces because it is here. And remember lets show the support that our coaches and kids deserve. They are ready to take that step and move forward. So us as fans and parents need to also. GO CHIEFS!

Does anyone know the complete schedule? Dates, opponents, times?

aug 17th jam.at loudon .against meigs.

aug 24th at sweetwater 7.30

aug 31st gatt.pittman at seq. 7.30

sept 7th open

sept 14th at mcminn central 7.30

sept 21st chatt.notra dame at seq. 7.30

sept 28th at east ridge

oct 5th tellico at seq.

oct 12th at grundy co. 7.30 ? on time

oct 19th polk co.at seq. 7.30

oct 26th at chatt.howard 7.30

nov 2nd meigs at seq. 7.30

Someone can post this under schedules. my pc won't let me for some reason.Make sure you pop up blocker is off.

Excellent, Excellent! I've been looking for this to my own purpose. We (Girls Soccer) are still trying to coordinate a few matches and might have to stray onto a friday; we don't want to play at home when SQHS Football is away- too far away.

Besides being dedicated Soccer players, our girls are huge football fans. Buzz for your lads while the girls warm up has been great. It reflects the efforts being made by the boys.

A rising tide carries all boats.

the chiefs basketball team beat.... heath high school from KY..... north bullit high school from KY...... butler co. high school from KY..... hendersonville high school from TN..... and east robertson high school from TN..... the freshmen team also went 4-4.....

good luck to the chiefs in the passing league today at sweetwater

the chiefs basketball team beat.... heath high school from KY..... north bullit high school from KY...... butler co. high school from KY..... hendersonville high school from TN..... and east robertson high school from TN..... the freshmen team also went 4-4.....

good luck to the chiefs in the passing league today at sweetwater

Does anbody know how the passin league went today at Sweetwater? Let the warhorse know.