BigG

reaction

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 10 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826407391[/snapback]I thought you might have been arrested for stealing cable... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Welcome back!

Satellite BigG. Get it right. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(reaction @ Mar 21 2007 - 02:25 PM) 826419558[/snapback]When do yall start playin BigG? Who do ya got this week?

Actually, we are in Cocoa Florida training with the boys. It just so happens that our bus has direct TV, so I finally get to watch some Fox Soccer Channel!

When we get back, we have Anderson County on Monday, West on Thursday, and Scott County on Friday.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826419832[/snapback]That's considered running away. Then the cops would come after me. Then they'd hit me for "resisting arrest" (by running).

Naaaah.... they couldn't catch you! Their cars don't go THAT fast! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(DeutchlandForever @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826430724[/snapback]i believe the CAKvCatholic game is at Catholic.

Correct, and we have moved up the game time to 6:30, and Turner has moved back his game time to 8:30 (90% sure of Bearden start time, 100% sure of Catholic CAK)

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 5 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826430755[/snapback]Correct, and we have moved up the game time to 6:30, and Turner has moved back his game time to 8:30 (90% sure of Bearden start time, 100% sure of Catholic CAK)

I'm going to try and make it. Since the Farragut game has been moved, maybe i will stay in town for that one too. BigG you can be my ride. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />