BigG

reaction

Barcelona 1-2 Liverpool

Inter Milan 2-2 Valencia

Porto 1-1 Chelsea

Roma 0-0 Lyon

everyelse is fine for the 2nd leg except barcelona

both barcelona and liverpool are having internal problems but liverpool's problems seem to be solved

the 2 guys who got into the bar/golf club/karaoke fight scored the goals for liverpool plus liverpool can still lose the 2nd leg and advance just has long has they don't give up 2 goals they are fine

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigG, I am pretty certain I am addressing the Ambassador of the USS CAK. If so, I need to work out an "adjustment" to your current date with Oneida High School. I believe it is currently set for 4-3-07, and I would like to make it on one of these dates. (April 16,17, 19, or 20) or perhaps (March 22, 23, or 26). I sail the ship for the time being here at OHS, and the current date we have does not work well for us. I missed you last year due to a death in the family during our game and look forward to meeting you, Skipper. If you will respond here I would really appreciate it, because I communicate better by e-mail. (I'll get you my address)(I am hearing impaired)

Kazam

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826385914[/snapback]BigG, I am pretty certain I am addressing the Ambassador of the USS CAK. If so, I need to work out an "adjustment" to your current date with Oneida High School. I believe it is currently set for 4-3-07, and I would like to make it on one of these dates. (April 16,17, 19, or 20) or perhaps (March 22, 23, or 26). I sail the ship for the time being here at OHS, and the current date we have does not work well for us. I missed you last year due to a death in the family during our game and look forward to meeting you, Skipper. If you will respond here I would really appreciate it, because I communicate better by e-mail. (I'll get you my address)(I am hearing impaired)

Kazam

Kazam... give me an e mail (caksoccer@bellsouth.net) and we can try and work something out. I remember that game you were referring to, and our prayers were with you and your family. I don't have much wiggle room, expecially in April, but let's do this on e mail so that Reaction can get back to blasting me about my lack of modern technology. (I am cable impaired)

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(reaction @ Mar 10 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826407390[/snapback]BigG I know you missed me while i was soakin up the sun on my cruise to the Bahamas this past week. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I thought you might have been arrested for stealing cable... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Welcome back!

TSSSA Rule.

There is no way they could pass that rule. They can't say where a player can play or where they can't play. Someone will fight this in court and they would loose. Telling a kid he can't play because he is the seventh member of a select team sounds pretty crude. Especially if you live in a city/county where there is only one select team within 50 miles of another soccer team or club team. No way this rule will pass. That's great insight thanks for the info.

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 11 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826408049[/snapback]TSSSA Rule.

There is no way they could pass that rule. They can't say where a player can play or where they can't play. Someone will fight this in court and they would loose. Telling a kid he can't play because he is the seventh member of a select team sounds pretty crude. Especially if you live in a city/county where there is only one select team within 50 miles of another soccer team or club team. No way this rule will pass. That's great insight thanks for the info.

I am hoping what your saying will happen, though the TSSAA doesn't look at it the way you and I do. They are not saying that he CAN'T play club... they are saying that if he does, he CAN'T play highschool if he is "#7". They can't regulate the clubs, but they can the highschool. Doesn't sound like a big difference, but there is one.

We will know very soon. They vote on it this month. I am fairly optomistic, though. The coaches really came together on this one, and shared their concerns.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826408059[/snapback]I am hoping what your saying will happen, though the TSSAA doesn't look at it the way you and I do. They are not saying that he CAN'T play club... they are saying that if he does, he CAN'T play highschool if he is "#7". They can't regulate the clubs, but they can the highschool. Doesn't sound like a big difference, but there is one.

We will know very soon. They vote on it this month. I am fairly optomistic, though. The coaches really came together on this one, and shared their concerns.

I would imagine the next thing is limiting the number of those practicing a particular religion on a high school soccer team?