Unaka is next

hhsfanforlife

most kids in cdc classes choose not to take the act... it is optional afterall. i figured you would have known that since you have an answer for everything else. and i failed to mention that unaka has had the lowest gateway scores in the county also...and everyone planning on goin to college is required to take that.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 7 2007 - 05:52 PM) 826362462[/snapback]

most kids in cdc classes choose not to take the act... it is optional afterall. i figured you would have known that since you have an answer for everything else.

I know its optional. Its just more people at Unaka take the option to take the test... Anyway, you can't 100% base smarts off ACT scores. I've known some people with really high GPA's that didn't do too great on it, and then people with not that good a GPA do preety good on it.

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 7 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826362473[/snapback]

just face it, unaka is the dumbest school in the county.... test scores proove it. i've got better things to do than post on coacht all night, so go study hard rangerbook and maybe, just maybe one day you will be the smartest creeker up there, and thats saying a whole lot..

Hampton: Refuge for the kids who couldn't cut it at Unaka

This is all very sad and im ashamed of what coacht has become. What does any of this nonsince have to do with basketball? Think about what your comments are because there is alot of people that read this website annually. Why make your community look bad is downgrade someone elses. From what Ive read you guys sound like a bunch of gang members from California.

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826361994[/snapback]

You are crazy. If a team or player is no good then there no good. You never played sports growing up I'm willing to bet. There is no such thing as playoffs in high school B-ball it's called tournaments and this is not the girls B-ball thread. There is a thing called playing hard and that is not something that can be coached into a player and without that a coach can only do so much and a team can do nothing.

my view on this matter is theres hope for players who are no good and players who do not hustle. coaches who put time in it and work with the weaker links on the team can mold them into contributors with a little individual help and preaching fundamentals, not turn them into star players but players you can put in the game that wont hurt the team. in reguards to players not playing hard, i think that a good coach will change that as well by successfully motivating their players and always pushing them to do better in practice (where it all starts) and week in and weekout before the games. i agree that the coach is blamed for loosing a little more than he should be whether he has a good team or not. however, a good coach can turn less talented teams into competitive teams, and inspire kids who wont play hard to play hard for 4 quarters. there may be some rare circumstances when a coach will have an absolutely nothing at schools like clinch that just dont have the ability or number of students in their school to choose from to beat a mediocre team, but i dont see any teams in carter county that lack the players to beat another team in carter co.; they may lack the coach. look at what coach smith has done at cloudland, that prooves what a difference a good coach makes... thats just my opinion.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826363076[/snapback]

Rangerbook, you are truly hilarious!! You cut yourself down and the girls in your community. That just shows how much true education the Creekers have. Hey, I admit I was a drunk, but at least I could afford to drink the good stuff! Is your daddy one of those Pabst Blue Ribbon drinkers who abused you growing up? Did he catch your mom sleeping with his brother? This trully shows how pitiful the Ranger community has become when they have a little half-witted retard that represents them on this board. A WATER-BOY!! How pathetic is that. I've got news for you, little virgin. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about the abuse. The King and his Hampton allies are going to see to it that Ranger basketball is over. Learn to love it and Learn to live with it. The show is over.

unaka basketball is already over. they have no talent this year and no talent in the smaller ranks. they are back to being the whipping boys of the county in every sport...

yes sir, kiss your basketball and football programs goodbye unaka, if you even consider those kids out there in the ugly uniforms a real football team, i've seen flag football teams that could enialate them... hampton and cloudland will always be the top dogs of carter county for years to come just like we have always been. we both have a strong football programs and the pride is back in the basketball programs. what is there for you guys brag about now? "well we gotta good softball team" hahaha nobody cares about softball uhh, except maybe sportiemom she seems like the weird type who would actually waste her energy to go watch softball, better known as the most boring sport of all time. i'm going to go ahead and predict a blow out when cloudland plays unaka in football this year, i dont even feel the need to comment on the game when they come to J.C. Campbell Stadium. unaka will then see what a real football team looks like, you guys cant get around playing us now. i know that cloudland and hampton are working hard during the offseason... unaka just better enjoy their girls softball team haha thats all they are going to have to brag about. i cant wait until football season gets here

Coacht sir, as the founding father thou hath created a extravagant tool of communication for high school sports fans. First and for most sir, this is not meant to down-grade or demote thou site. Having that said sir, thou site is being read by students and young ones every day. Evil doer's such as thou KING and thou Rangerbook have became the Jeckle and Ms. Hyde of the Coacht communtiy. Their post are savege like, very negligent, and demented, so to speak. Thou feels that the power to be shall act in dramatic measure, before it is taken upon by the towns people. Coacht sir, do not let incoherent peasant ruin a well orchestrated communicationing tool.

Now as for thou basketball, congratulation to thou Hampton and thou Cloudland upon receiving second and third place in the WVC. Thou has to admit, that is a very high goal thus set. Now let thou paint a picture for all the Cloudland and Hampton knights. Thou goals or may I Julius say thou GOAL year in and year out is beat the Rangers.In the past few pages thou hath made it clear as water. Thou weepeth and petty thus for thou ignorance.

KING in thou drunken happiness thou will fall in such the way Pompey did.

Julius Caesar

QUOTE(Julius Caesar @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:10 PM) 826363639[/snapback]

Coacht sir, as the founding father thou hath created a extravagant tool of communication for high school sports fans. First and for most sir, this is not meant to down-grade or demote thou site. Having that said sir, thou site is being read by students and young ones every day. Evil doer's such as thou KING and thou Rangerbook have became the Jeckle and Ms. Hyde of the Coacht communtiy. Their post are savege like, very negligent, and demented, so to speak. Thou feels that the power to be shall act dramatic measure, before it is taken upon by the towns people. Coacht sir, do not let incoherent peasant ruin a well orchestrated communicationing tool.

Now as for thou basketball, congratulation to thou Hampton and thou Cloudland upon receiving second and third place in the WVC. Thou has to admit, that is a very high goal thus set. Now let thou paint a picture for all the Cloudland and Hampton knights. Thou goals or may I Julius say thou GOAL year in and year out beat the Rangers.In the past few pages thou hath made it clear as water. Thou weepeth and petty thus for thou ignorance.

KING in thou drunken happiness thou will fall in such the way Pompey did.

Julius Caesar

what you fail to realize is thy and lordvaders bulldogs along with thou kings highlanders are about to absolutely wipe unaka atheletics plum off thy map until there is nothing left of they, thou wonderful world of coacht needs to teach thus young ones to read thou posts so that thy young ones will realize what a pathetic hole of pure filth that thus stoney creek is, so that thou will never go there or have any part of thus place of awful things. young children, thy is only trying to be of service to the. thy do not understand thus slum disease infested filth of this unaka whom sir h-town forgot to mention has a softball team, the rangers will let the hear about thus softball, thou rangers are very proud of thy softball team just ask sir rangerbook and seniorita sportie mom.

sir Julius Cezar ye will not stop the from trying to keep these children away from poverty, drugs, and from growing up having to drink thus phapst blue ribbon, do not go to the dark side...

sincerely: sir h-town the great

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826363364[/snapback]

my view on this matter is theres hope for players who are no good and players who do not hustle. coaches who put time in it and work with the weaker links on the team can mold them into contributors with a little individual help and preaching fundamentals, not turn them into star players but players you can put in the game that wont hurt the team. in reguards to players not playing hard, i think that a good coach will change that as well by successfully motivating their players and always pushing them to do better in practice (where it all starts) and week in and weekout before the games. i agree that the coach is blamed for loosing a little more than he should be whether he has a good team or not. however, a good coach can turn less talented teams into competitive teams, and inspire kids who wont play hard to play hard for 4 quarters. there may be some rare circumstances when a coach will have an absolutely nothing at schools like clinch that just dont have the ability or number of students in their school to choose from to beat a mediocre team, but i dont see any teams in carter county that lack the players to beat another team in carter co.; they may lack the coach. look at what coach smith has done at cloudland, that prooves what a difference a good coach makes... thats just my opinion.

I kinda agree with you there. Yes, you can work with players that have little talent and make them into a role player, but if they don't want to hustle, theres not a whole lot a coach can do about it. You could bench him, but you can't really afford to do that when you don't have strong numbers.