Jordan's sons on T.V.

bchs

QUOTE(5-Sport Dad @ Feb 2 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826356124[/snapback]

RE: Kyle Singler

There's NO WAY this dude is #1 OR 2 in the country. NO WAY!

However, if you'll notice in the following clip, he's already wearing Duke blue . So, without further adieu, gentlemen, I give you the next Larry Bird:

Look at it and weep, Duke-hatas!

ummm dude he has already committed to UCLA

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jumpshot @ Feb 1 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826355234[/snapback]

I believe you're talking about the Singler kid from So. Medford that is going to Duke next year.

Remember, I keep telling ya'll this is the team that Ral. Egypt played to the wire before losing two starters to fouls early in the fourth quarter. A big part of the foul problem was trying to stop this big monster from doing whatever he wanted to.

He is 6'9" and can play anywhere on the floor. By the way, he has two brothers that play on the same team and they are good too. It's a family affair.

The number one player is Kevin Love.He is going to UCLA.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 2 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826355808[/snapback]

Remember Gordon is still playing high-school kids also, don't get me wrong this guy is amazing and will probably be able to score at will in college too, but the guys who were guarding him last night compared to some of Ohio State's players (Cook if he stays, or Conley) or Alex Legion (going to Michigan), or even some of Bo Ryan's scheme's will slow him down in the Big 10 next year. Also O.J. Mayo is the best player in this class without question. He has been talked about since 8th grade, and over the last couple years all the media has done is critique his game. Saying what he can't do, and not what he can do. I mean the guy chose USC over everybody else because he said he wants to put them on the map. That seems pretty scary to me. Nebuntyn is not lyin about Mayo's skills either, he is dead serious. If you think Kevin Durant is good as a freshmen, watch O.J. Mayo play a couple times next year. I believe he will have a Carmelo Anthony type of effect. And i'm not joking.

Eric Gordon is the best player in the nation.Gordon is better than Mayo...I don't just say that because I'm an Indiana fan either. Gordon is the real deal and will have a great NCAA and NBA career...Beside being the better player, EJ is the better person. EJ has a personality like no other, and doesn't show off like most tend to do. Think about that dunk he had, he just ran up the court without beating his chest or hollering into the air. You can't ask for much more than that. Mayo is a thug.

QUOTE(SHHSRaiders27 @ Feb 2 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826356375[/snapback]

Eric Gordon is the best player in the nation.Gordon is better than Mayo...I don't just say that because I'm an Indiana fan either. Gordon is the real deal and will have a great NCAA and NBA career...Beside being the better player, EJ is the better person. EJ has a personality like no other, and doesn't show off like most tend to do. Think about that dunk he had, he just ran up the court without beating his chest or hollering into the air. You can't ask for much more than that. Mayo is a thug.

I heard Mayo was acyually a pretty good kid

Gordon is great and can score at will at this level, but from what I saw I think That Rose is a better all around player. The older Jordan kid is way too unselfish he had a lot of oppurtunities to score and would pass to a teammate. and true Jordan was somewhat of late bloomer he didnt make varsity until his junior year, but don't forget he was the national player of the year his senior year.

QUOTE(SHHSRaiders27 @ Feb 2 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826356375[/snapback]

Do you know O.J. Mayo? I have seen both players play in person on several occasions "not just on t.v." and mayo is the truth. "you guys," I will use the word "you guys" like some of you use the word thug, sometimes we tend use the word thug for a certain geographical location in the state or for certain "players". By the way do you know Eric Gordon? How do you know he is the better person? I think "you guys" get caught up in the politics so much, it sometimes gets in the way of the real thing. sometimes "you guys" are pseudo. When i see someone that can paint or draw, I see an artist, when I see young men like Eric Gordon and O.J. Mayo play basketball on the level that they play, I see great athletes not thugs. I was always told the right thing is not always popular and the popular thing is not always right. There is four kinds of people, those who tell it and those who don't and those who get caught and those who don't. Maybe the day will come when"you guys" will not stereotype people because of a certain geographical location or because of something you see or heard. True character is not revealed until it is put under pressure, and we all know what happens when"you guys" are put under pressure. Is it fair for me to stereotype? You are very shallow and your comments are very preposterous.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 2 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826355808[/snapback]

Remember Gordon is still playing high-school kids also, don't get me wrong this guy is amazing and will probably be able to score at will in college too, but the guys who were guarding him last night compared to some of Ohio State's players (Cook if he stays, or Conley) or Alex Legion (going to Michigan), or even some of Bo Ryan's scheme's will slow him down in the Big 10 next year. Also O.J. Mayo is the best player in this class without question. He has been talked about since 8th grade, and over the last couple years all the media has done is critique his game. Saying what he can't do, and not what he can do. I mean the guy chose USC over everybody else because he said he wants to put them on the map. That seems pretty scary to me. Nebuntyn is not lyin about Mayo's skills either, he is dead serious. If you think Kevin Durant is good as a freshmen, watch O.J. Mayo play a couple times next year. I believe he will have a Carmelo Anthony type of effect. And i'm not joking.

I have seen Mayo play several times in AAU. He is very good. He actually plays within himself and is not a "thug" like some have said after the "incident". He was a young kid that lost his cool and made a mistake that I am sure he wishes he could take back.

But................ Kevin Durant, in my opinion is having a better season than Carmello had his Freshman year. We will wait and see if they win the national championship like Carmello (which they probably will not), but Durant will be a star in the NBA - next year. He is a superstar. I think he will be better than Mayo in college and pros.

QUOTE(catuballer @ Feb 5 2007 - 07:56 AM) 826358872[/snapback]

I have seen Mayo play several times in AAU. He is very good. He actually plays within himself and is not a "thug" like some have said after the "incident". He was a young kid that lost his cool and made a mistake that I am sure he wishes he could take back.

But................ Kevin Durant, in my opinion is having a better season than Carmello had his Freshman year. We will wait and see if they win the national championship like Carmello (which they probably will not), but Durant will be a star in the NBA - next year. He is a superstar. I think he will be better than Mayo in college and pros.

Kevin Durant is the real deal. He should be the first player drafted. The only way he can get more props then Melo' is to win a nat'l championship. That ain't gonna happen.

OJ Mayo will be the next Schea Cotton.................. He went to Mater Dei, was a can't miss prospect, etc. Was a bust. Just like OJ will be.