Region 2-3a Schedules

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Old_Highlander_13 @ Feb 1 2007 - 07:17 PM) 826354973[/snapback]

ok lol i fixed it its taft in week 3. Gibbs looking any good this year?

Lost only 6 seniors to graduation. Should be better but we will need to fill in a few key positions with some juniors and sophomores. Talent is starting to show but really depends upon how the coaching staff meshes them together as a team and the seriousness of their workouts until then. Just a bunch of good kids needing to learn how to play and possibly win a few.

I think Scott wins this one, they are far better than they were last year and everyones just getting bigger, stronger, faster, and these boys believe i reckon so. And another plus these boys have never lost to gibbs. Scott has about 18 seniors 14 being 4 year seniors and 9 being 3 year starters. Scott loses 4 seniors. Only 1 hurts them that was the QB Terry which was a HUGE part of the highlander team last year. Thats there only weakness QB which i think brooks will be fine there.

But i say Scott wins this one

Scott-28

Gibbs-0

It will be hard for LA to get back after last year.

Scott Co. needs to upgrade its schedule. Why would they schedule Wartburg? Why would they schedule TAFT again? It comes across like they schedule those two so they can get at least 2 wins. Can someone please tell me the reason behind the scheduling. Last year Claiborne Co. Scheduled some cakewalk games.

QUOTE(Old_Highlander_13 @ Feb 1 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826355000[/snapback]

I think Scott wins this one, they are far better than they were last year and everyones just getting bigger, stronger, faster, and these boys believe i reckon so. And another plus these boys have never lost to gibbs. Scott has about 18 seniors 14 being 4 year seniors and 9 being 3 year starters. Scott loses 4 seniors. Only 1 hurts them that was the QB Terry which was a HUGE part of the highlander team last year. Thats there only weakness QB which i think brooks will be fine there.

Scott-28

Gibbs-0

I think the Gibbs - Scott game will be closer than 28 points. Both teams lose their QB's to graduation but the difference was only 5 this year. Really will depend upon which team gets their offense on track early in the season, plus both teams have Week 0 games this year to see what they have. I won't predict a score, but I think it will be much closer than 28 points.

QUOTE(Old_Highlander_13 @ Feb 1 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826355000[/snapback]

Scott-28

Gibbs-0

Scott will be better this yr. Hopefully the experience that they have coming back will allow for better execution. Seems like I read often about the guys getteing stronger, faster, benching this, squatting that, etc. I had a coach a hundred years ago that used to say "the time to worry about your bench press is when they put a bench press on the 50 yd line." Not that he was 100% right, but experience and execution do count for a lot.