(WR)Chris Johnkins and (RB) Craig latham from sweetwater

SHS2105

QUOTE(reaction @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826359720[/snapback]

I think D Latham graduated a few years ago. Must be related to the Craig Latham he is talkin about in some way.

im not understanding your point??????? what does me bein kin to craig latham have to do with me asking what the people think about chris johnkins and craig latham.........how am i getting the word out on myself by asking what you think about them????? btw...thank you easttncoachteach for your opinion

QUOTE(21DLatham @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826359730[/snapback]

im not understanding your point??????? what does me bein kin to craig latham have to do with me asking what the people think about chris johnkins and craig latham.........how am i getting the word out on myself by asking what you think about them????? btw...thank you easttncoachteach for your opinion

D, I think its great you are seeking input on what other people think their talent level is at. A lot of these people probably just saw the Latham name and assumed Craig was promoting himself. Don't read too much into it. I seen at least four games this past year and just my personal observation (I'm not a professional scout, nor claim to be), but I think Craig has good speed and moves. His size may hinder him from getting looks on the higher levels. D2 or NAIA I think fits him best. Chris has good hands along with good speed. Needs to work more across the middle. If he can improve that part of his game, there is no telling.

QUOTE(21DLatham @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826359730[/snapback]

Someone said something about promoting yourself, I was saying that I did not thing you were Craig Latham, but someone else.