Wartburg

knight2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NXT TOUR,

They did an interview for the position and the position was posted, with Jason Davis being interviewed and hired by Dallas Davis. It just happened to be that Jason Davis was Mike Davis' son, so you call this small town politics I don't think that is the way that it goes with Mike Davis, he does not play politics like some of the people that are trying to paint Jason as the bad guy by having a petition out on him.

Hoops24,

The board and Director is not the ones looking silly it is the ones that are trying to do this to this young coach and not give him a chance.

The job was posted and Jason was interviewed for it last summer. Dallas hired him that is why he is the transition coach and not an assistant coach. Nobody else applied for the job to my knowledge.

Marcum is doing well at Scott High I thought???

So he is wanting to leave AA Scott County to come to Wartburg?

My question is this, Why does Jason's dad being director disqualify him from being a candidate or a good coach. He's won 70% of the games he has coached. I guess that no matter what he does he can't be a good coach because his dad is the director. Give Me a Break!

If you want a background on him check out http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtopic=95831&st=0

Or go to http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtopic=97154

I have only the highest respect for Jason Davis as a coach and look forward to him coaching my daughter in high school. All of the girls on his team love playing for him and respect his coaching ethics. More schools should be so lucky to have someone of Jason's caliber to be their childs coach.

QUOTE(bulldogplayermom @ Feb 5 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826359088[/snapback]

The job was posted and Jason was interviewed for it last summer. Dallas hired him that is why he is the transition coach and not an assistant coach. Nobody else applied for the job to my knowledge.

Marcum is doing well at Scott High I thought???

So he is wanting to leave AA Scott County to come to Wartburg?

My question is this, Why does Jason's dad being director disqualify him from being a candidate or a good coach. He's won 70% of the games he has coached. I guess that no matter what he does he can't be a good coach because his dad is the director. Give Me a Break!

I do not know if Marcum would want to leave. He has done a good job at Scott. He may not be a good fit for the 'Burg.

I still didn't see who else interviewed. Maybe Coach Jason Davis was the only one interested.

JD may be a great fit for the job. Not saying that he isn't.