#1 Oakland loses at home in OT to LaVergne

Midstate

Lets see those west tennessee teams play a real mans sport, FOOTBALL? Yeah yall are real good at that. Call me when you win state in anything other then Basketball. We can give you one sport and we will take the rest, Ok? This year is middle tennessees year, Anitoch or Oakland or Whites Creek will win it, you can bet that. Maurice Miller will have to score 30 each game if Raleigh Egypt wants a shot. I saw them play last year and was extremely unimpressed. They play unorganized sports com ball from all I saw.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nebuntyn Today, 01:32 PM Post #22

Trainer

Group: Guests

Member No.: 104,902

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 4 2007 - 01:25 PM)

I didn't know they had fake basketball.

What do you do pretend to have a ball?

Yeah it will probably be Union City for my choice of where i'm moving, that way I can get M.J. Brown's autograph and everything! YES, I"M SO HAPPY!

You are such a geek. I picture you like a Shawn Bradley. A big tall goof who thinks he knows about basketball. You are useless, even to the people who love you

No one loves me, I am from Thailand and I have only been in the states for 2 years I have no family in this hemisphere. But I bet you are a little fat kid who has no friends, and takes 30 minutes before each post, to make sure you wrote them correctly If you could send me your autograph and a pic of yourself via email. We are workin on a little deal for you to be a high-school b-ball analyst. I bet you have dicky v and Jay Bilas pictures scattered throughout your home. Don't forget to find me some good land out in Union City so I can raise some "real ballas" in west Tennessee

If Oakland's schedule is so weak the why does CoachT rank it as the 37th strongest out of 114. Region 7 is one of the toughest regions in the state the area is full of talent in both basketball and football. Murfreesboro alone is probably the most talented city with the exception of Memphis and Nashville.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 4 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826358132[/snapback]

nebuntyn Today, 01:32 PM Post #22

Trainer

Group: Guests

Member No.: 104,902

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 4 2007 - 01:25 PM)

I didn't know they had fake basketball.

What do you do pretend to have a ball?

Yeah it will probably be Union City for my choice of where i'm moving, that way I can get M.J. Brown's autograph and everything! YES, I"M SO HAPPY!

You are such a geek. I picture you like a Shawn Bradley. A big tall goof who thinks he knows about basketball. You are useless, even to the people who love you

No one loves me, I am from Thailand and I have only been in the states for 2 years I have no family in this hemisphere. But I bet you are a little fat kid who has no friends, and takes 30 minutes before each post, to make sure you wrote them correctly If you could send me your autograph and a pic of yourself via email. We are workin on a little deal for you to be a high-school b-ball analyst. I bet you have dicky v and Jay Bilas pictures scattered throughout your home. Don't forget to find me some good land out in Union City so I can raise some "real ballas" in west Tennessee

Asking me for pictures? you have other problems if you know what I mean. By the way I am a Stephen A. Smith fan, not Dicky V. or Jay Bilas. Are you from Pulaski? You sound like a racist. Ignorant you are.

QUOTE(OakIand @ Feb 4 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826358135[/snapback]

If Oakland's schedule is so weak the why does CoachT rank it as the 37th strongest out of 114. Region 7 is one of the toughest regions in the state the area is full of talent in both basketball and football. Murfreesboro alone is probably the most talented city with the exception of Memphis and Nashville.

Here we go again with these paper champions. For the last time CoachT does not count out of state teams. Liberty and Raleigh Egypt had the toughest schedules in the state by far, no team comes close. Check their schedule genius. They played in national tournaments not local tournaments. And in case you didn't know you are invited to those tournaments and they pay for the team to come. Enough said. How many national tournaments was Oakland invited to?

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 4 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826357984[/snapback]

You must be from East Tn. That would explain everything. You will see real teams at the Boro next month. Liberty, Booker T, Raleigh Egypt and Union City

I am from MIDDLE TN and proud of it.

Actually I'm from WHITE county. A little MIDDLE TN team that won BACK to BACK state titles in 98 and 99. We had no problem with west TN teams.

QUOTE(85warrior @ Feb 4 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826358254[/snapback]

I am from MIDDLE TN and proud of it.

Actually I'm from WHITE county. A little MIDDLE TN team that won BACK to BACK state titles in 98 and 99. We had no problem with west TN teams.

Yep. Uh huh. That's what I thought.

Of course we just had a bunch of S. Bradley types that thought they could play ball.