COLLEGE FOOTBALL

PowrPlus

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:27 PM) 826363890[/snapback]Great for them...I looked at the JC Press online and didn't see a word about any Topper players signing. I feel the local media has done a poor job of giving the local kids some publicity for signing.

You are so right there. As a parent if you have a good one you need to do it yourself here. Tennessee is losing lots of good athletes due to i guess coaches not doing it. I was under them impression that is was a feather in the coaches caps to have one move on especially if they are going D1.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(olebull @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:28 AM) 826422949[/snapback]I am interested to see where Preston Bailey, the left tackle from MBA ends up. He is a good kid that does very well in school, which could send him somewhere like Notre Dame. It should be fun to watch him this year for the Big Red.

I would have said UT all the way, but with Miami offering, who knows. He seems like a smart kid (can't tell from an interview). Miami is VERY underated from an academic perspective. Randy Shannon is going to be a force on the recruiting trail. ND might be too late in the game, although they certainly need OL help. Kid has great feet, perfect size for OG, needs to finish blocks quicker, and go get the next guy (LB or DB). Would also like to see how he handles a speed rusher off the edge. Could'nt tell from video. Good long arms though. A good one for sure.

QUOTE(PowrPlus @ Feb 4 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826358204[/snapback]I was just curious as to where some of the top local players were going to play college ball next season?

I heard the Lyons kid from Hampton has had some offers. Does anyone have an update on him?

What is the latest on David Alexander from Science Hill? Surely he will play at the next level?

What's the word on big Ben Murray from the Hill? Or will his bread be better buttered in wrestling?

Jordan Castle from SHHS?

Watson from Sevier?

Pappas and Sensabaugh from D-B? Are they going on?

These are just a few that come to my mind.

From Pope John Paul II HS

Golden Tate/ ATH - Notre Dame

Nick Mcleod/ Offensive Lineman- Bucknell

Josh Lovett/ WR- Bucknell