Victor McLin

balla210

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(dave61502 @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826359447[/snapback]Coach holds him back some, but many times he tries to do to much and makes mistakes. He has great potential, but doesn't think alot of times!

Is he goin to Dyer County next year. If so i think they have a very good chance of WINNING state. You guys agree

QUOTE(balla210 @ Mar 11 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826408092[/snapback]Is he goin to Dyer County next year. If so i think they have a very good chance of WINNING state. You guys agree

I heard he was going to Obion Central next year...His folks were looking at houses on the golf course in Troy.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826408556[/snapback]I heard he was going to Obion Central next year...His folks were looking at houses on the golf course in Troy.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Do you all dream this stuff up? As far as I know Victor's parents who are divorce have no plans of reconciling and moving to Troy..... so your little idea of a joke was done in poor taste.

Unless I misunderstood the rules, Vic could transfer schools, but couldn't play basketball. And we all know that he's not going to transfer for the "better academics" at DC, that would be like transfering to Dyersburg to learn how to illegaly recruit. And NO I'm not downing your basketball team, they are good. I hope they win it all, i'll be there supporting them. It's DC's fans that are lost and make DC look bad. Heck I might be wrong about all of this, but no1 is 100% perfect.

GO TROJANS AND CHOCTAWS! AND THE FANS . . . ALL OF US . . . GET BOOOOOOOED FOR SPREADING RUMORS AND ARGUING WHEN WE SHOULD BE COMING TOGETHER.

QUOTE(mattfromdburg @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826409064[/snapback]Unless I misunderstood the rules, Vic could transfer schools, but couldn't play basketball. And we all know that he's not going to transfer for the "better academics" at DC, that would be like transfering to Dyersburg to learn how to illegaly recruit. And NO I'm not downing your basketball team, they are good. I hope they win it all, i'll be there supporting them. It's DC's fans that are lost and make DC look bad. Heck I might be wrong about all of this, but no1 is 100% perfect.

GO TROJANS AND CHOCTAWS! AND THE FANS . . . ALL OF US . . . GET BOOOOOOOED FOR SPREADING RUMORS AND ARGUING WHEN WE SHOULD BE COMING TOGETHER.

Vic could transfer and play..as long as his guardian,in this case his mother, made an actual move..!

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:03 PM) 826409093[/snapback]Vic could transfer and play..as long as his guardian,in this case his mother, made an actual move..!

Let me say this..... it could happen with Coach B anything is possible however as of now it is very unlikely because Victoria would have to transfer also and whe is not WANTING to transfer to DC....... even though DHS looks relatively thin next year she is true to her team, and through thich or thin wants to be a part of that program.

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826408920[/snapback]/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Do you all dream this stuff up? As far as I know Victor's parents who are divorce have no plans of reconciling and moving to Troy..... so your little idea of a joke was done in poor taste.

Not any more than any of the other rumors that get started on this website.....It's pretty easy actually.....Didn't know his parents were divorced though..I am too...It happens

Two years ago no one from Dyersburg gave a thought about transferring to Dyer County. I applaude Derek McCord. Brian Brown couldn't carry his clipboard. But "let's quit all this bandwagon jumping". Victor McLin will benefit from a Rudisell or a Sisco IF he listens to them. Not everyone in the stands is a coach. They might think they are but they aren't. Rudisell put Chism and Kemp at UT and Memphis. The last time I checked they were playing in the NCAA tournament plust they won a couple of state titles. So Victor take this from someone who is watching as a neutral observer: Your game needs work. You have the height to play at a mid major. Ball handling, shot selection, fudamentals all could be improved. Jump ship go to "another school" to play for a winner, ( Dyer County if you are lucky to get in) and you might end up at UT Martin if you are lucky. 6-5 post players in this day and age are a dime a dozen. Hang around for your sr.season. Get GOOD coaching from a proven winner. You will benefit from it in the long run IMO. Like I said my children are grown, but Dyersburg will be fine once the right coach is in place. And trust me.... He will be.