East Ridge Vs. Howard!

TNballer2006

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826360204[/snapback]

It seems as if Howard is the best team in Chattanooga or at least top 3 but no one really talks about them I think the discipline factor will take over and Howard will win by 10

Why do you think no one really talks about Howard? On these posts I am the only one who says anything about them. If they beat East Ridge or not they will still be the best team in Chattanooga. Think about this, the biggest article on Howard or any Howard player this year was Michael Ford from prison. If its not negative they wont talk about it if its concerning Howard

QUOTE(t-mac @ Feb 6 2007 - 12:23 PM) 826360523[/snapback]

Why do you think no one really talks about Howard? On these posts I am the only one who says anything about them. If they beat East Ridge or not they will still be the best team in Chattanooga. Think about this, the biggest article on Howard or any Howard player this year was Michael Ford from prison. If its not negative they wont talk about it if its concerning Howard

You just proved my point I saw Howard play once this year and I was very impressed I have seen plenty of Howard teams in my time but this is one of the most disciplined Howard teams I have seen in a long time, that why I dont understand why people dont talk about them all the time like they talk about Grace, Temple, etc.

I coached against Michael Ford his freshman year he could play I didnt know he was in prison that's sad I wonder what for

QUOTE(abc123kid @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826361446[/snapback]

Yea Howard won by I think 7 but it was a 1 to 2 point game the whole time...

it was a great game with some awsome dunks by both teams, great game east ridge the big kid needs to put the ball in the hole when he is on the block, he is a good player tho, other than that congrats howard