Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

QUOTE(dick vitale @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826363824[/snapback]

From what I've heard the the "two headed monster" is now a cyclopse. What happended to Rhone this time? Now only if they can get #21 to play some team ball !!!!!!

HEY OL DICK I THINK I HAD 11 ASSIST IN THIS GAME (TEAM BALL)?????

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826364260[/snapback]

you played a pretty good game from what i heard. but really, when was the last time you had 11 assists? you shoot the rock better than alot of players in east tennessee and i would say you're probably one of the better shooters in east tennessee class A ball, with no one in your face. but right now, it scares me. are you gonna be able to dish the ball off consistently when you get to tourney play? because everyone will be keying on you and getting a hand in your face. i hope you don't get frustrated and are able to dish to the three big boys and allow the twins to penetrate and dish to you for open shots, but i'm sure flatford is telling you the same. okay, you had what, 34 points, 11 assists, a pretty good game. NOW PLAY SOME DEFENSE!!!! if the rest of the team played defense with the same intensity as the twins, Cosby games would be a sight to behold!!!!!

QUOTE(LOFTON @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826364391[/snapback]

you played a pretty good game from what i heard. but really, when was the last time you had 11 assists? you shoot the rock better than alot of players in east tennessee and i would say you're probably one of the better shooters in east tennessee class A ball, with no one in your face. but right now, it scares me. are you gonna be able to dish the ball off consistently when you get to tourney play? because everyone will be keying on you and getting a hand in your face. i hope you don't get frustrated and are able to dish to the three big boys and allow the twins to penetrate and dish to you for open shots, but i'm sure flatford is telling you the same. okay, you had what, 34 points, 11 assists, a pretty good game. NOW PLAY SOME DEFENSE!!!! if the rest of the team played defense with the same intensity as the twins, Cosby games would be a sight to behold!!!!!

COSBY WILL BE FINE AND HERE'S A FACT NO TEAM IS GOING TO GUARD ME ANY HARDER THAN I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON THEY HAVE BEEN PLENTY OF HANDS IN MY FACE THIS WHOLE YEAR SO THE "NO ONE IN UR FACE" STATEMENT IS PRETTY RIDICULOUS EVERY GAME WE'VE PLAYED THEY'VE BEEN SOME KIND OF JUNK DEFENSE ON ME WE ARE NOW EXECUTING OUR OFFENSE AND SETTING GOOD SCREENS SO WE'LL BE JUST FINE..ON THE DEFENSE PART "THE WHOLE TEAM" IS PLAYING GOOD SOLID DEFENSE THAT WON'T BE AN ISSUE

I have to say the Jenkins kid is very impressive. I've only got to see him play about five times this year but he puts on a good show every time. Everyone talks about this kids shooting but I think he's one of the best penetrators I've ever seen especially for his size. The whole defense issue I'm not understanding the kid is full of heart and hustle the only flaw in his game I've seen is shot selection. But I guess you can't play a player for a heat check lol ...but from half court

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826364260[/snapback]

You may have had 11 assists the other night but what is your seasons total? I'd be willing to bet you don't have 25 for the whole season. You can't carry the team on your own. In order for you guys to go deep into post season, you will need #15, 30 & 34 to be more involved (escpecially #15). Just keep that in mind if you wanna succeed as a team!

Todd should have had 18-20 assists the other night except for a few easy missed shots and fumbled passes. Believe me if the coaching staff thinks he is shooting too much or taking bad shots, he'll get to have a seat and talk about it.

He's tough to stop one-on-one when he penetrates and if help comes, he'll find the open man. Coaches who watch the Grace game are going to be scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop The Eagles.

I don't see the reason everybody gives him a hard time about playing tougher defense. He and the coaches know that it's not smart for him to take as many chances and play agressively on defense as some of the other players because obviously he's needed when The Eagles have the ball.

You don't want your scorer in foul trouble

BTW #15 had a sore ankle against Grace. He's had a few double-double

games this year and is playing great.

QUOTE(CosbyEagle @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826365549[/snapback]

Todd should have had 18-20 assists the other night except for a few easy missed shots and fumbled passes. Believe me if the coaching staff thinks he is shooting too much or taking bad shots, he'll get to have a seat and talk about it.

He's tough to stop one-on-one when he penetrates and if help comes, he'll find the open man. Coaches who watch the Grace game are going to be scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop The Eagles.

I don't see the reason everybody gives him a hard time about playing tougher defense. He and the coaches know that it's not smart for him to take as many chances and play agressively on defense as some of the other players because obviously he's needed when The Eagles have the ball.

You don't want your scorer in foul trouble

BTW #15 had a sore ankle against Grace. He's had a few double-double

games this year and is playing great.

Good points my man and i'll take ya up on the bet ol dick just show me the money

QUOTE(red_16 @ Feb 7 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826362169[/snapback]

It's funny to see that Tippy21 still hasn't got over last March...The kid has my name on his signature even though we haven't exchanged words since around November...Thnx for making me famous kid...Oh, by the way...Nice season thus far

YEA I HAVE MADE U FAMOUS RED UR WORLD WIDE KNOWN AS THE HUMBOLDTS TEAM G@NG B@NG ..I GUESS WE CAN GIVE YA THE AKA AS "THE BALLS BOY"

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:00 AM) 826365936[/snapback]

YEA I HAVE MADE U FAMOUS RED UR WORLD WIDE KNOWN AS THE HUMBOLDTS TEAM G@NG B@NG ..I GUESS WE CAN GIVE YA THE AKA AS "THE BALLS BOY"

You'll probably get kicked off coacht for that comment, but you'll probably be back under some other name because you can't wait to get on here and talk yourself up...If you're half as good as you claim to be (I don't recall you doing anything against us) then shut up and play...Kid, you're lame and a real embarrassment to the majority of Cosby fans and players...

You must have it confused as far as you're little AKA comment goes...It seemed Humboldt "had their way" with Cosby all night posterizing several of your players...Hmm, show me something before you talk trash kid, because you're nothing but a half way decent player playing in a weak league...Beat somebody worth mentioning and then I'll give you and you're team credit..

QUOTE(red_16 @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826366188[/snapback]

You'll probably get kicked off coacht for that comment, but you'll probably be back under some other name because you can't wait to get on here and talk yourself up...If you're half as good as you claim to be (I don't recall you doing anything against us) then shut up and play...Kid, you're lame and a real embarrassment to the majority of Cosby fans and players...

You must have it confused as far as you're little AKA comment goes...It seemed Humboldt "had their way" with Cosby all night posterizing several of your players...Hmm, show me something before you talk trash kid, because you're nothing but a half way decent player playing in a weak league...Beat somebody worth mentioning and then I'll give you and you're team credit..

TRUST ME RED YOU'LL SEE COSBY BACK @ THE TOURNEY WE'VE GOT 6 SENIORS ALL WENT TO STATE LAST YEAR AND WE'VE GOT PLANS OF COMIN BACK..YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY AND GET ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW WE HAVE A WEAK DISTRICT AND HOW WE NEVER BEAT ANYBODY WORTH MENTIONING THAT SHOWS HOW "LAME" AND JUST PLAIN RETARDED YOU ARE. ME NOR MY TEAM NEED YOUR CREDIT WE'VE SHUT UP PATHETIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU MANY OF TIMES

QUOTE(red_16 @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826366188[/snapback]

Good point!!! 21, I don't think you have any basis to talk smack here! You guys just weren't athletic enough to play with those guys. I think its time to put up or shut up!!!!!! P.S. If your game was half as big as your attitude, we would see you at FLA, Carolina or Duke next year!!!!

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826366205[/snapback]

TRUST ME RED YOU'LL SEE COSBY BACK @ THE TOURNEY WE'VE GOT 6 SENIORS ALL WENT TO STATE LAST YEAR AND WE'VE GOT PLANS OF COMIN BACK..YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY AND GET ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW WE HAVE A WEAK DISTRICT AND HOW WE NEVER BEAT ANYBODY WORTH MENTIONING THAT SHOWS HOW "LAME" AND JUST PLAIN RETARDED YOU ARE. ME NOR MY TEAM NEED YOUR CREDIT WE'VE SHUT UP PATHETIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU MANY OF TIMES

Dude are you mad? Why are you always "SCREAMING". If you aren't mad then why do you always use "caps"? I thinks it's "LAME" of you to use caps all the time.