Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cosbybainen @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826361123[/snapback]

dang boys cosby lit the score up tonite it was mosly a ten point game going into the fouth 32 point spread in the final get r done

Great Game by the Cosby Team but for the Senior that had over 30 points....... On Senior night............ How could it be much better than that for him. When a team has a game like Cosby did tonight, a coach can only hope it is at home for their home town fans to see. I listened to the 4th quarter on the internet and I am so impressed with the play by play guy for the Cosby station. He is a class act! If anyone on this site knows him, please let him know what a great job he did and that everyone from both teams should be proud of his broadcast.

From a true Grace Fan to The Cosby Team, Coaches and Faithfull, Congratulations!

QUOTE(blueTEN @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826361743[/snapback]

Mr. Butler, don't mind number 21, he speaks a lot of times before he thinks and a lot of things he says people don't pay much mind to. You always do a good job covering our Eagles and goodluck to you and the rest of your school. (Not all Cosby people are this rude).

Dido to what he said. you do fine for the plain talk, people dont know how hard it is to keep everyone happy.

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826361393[/snapback]

LIKE I SAID OL SETH COSBY IS FINE W/OUT UR REGARDS AND RANGERBOOK DO UR SELF A FAVOR N STAY OUT OF THIS COCKE COUNTY BUSINESS

Could this attitude be part of Cosby's problem this year??? Just a thought!! Sometimes the "I" ball is more important than the "TEAM"!!